The Student Room Group

Going to uni, forgetting a guy

Unfortunately, a guy that I really liked didn't feel the same way. We are both going to uni starting this September and will be in different cities. I just hope this will be good opportunity to help me forget about him. I mean I've heard uni is such a massive environment and you get to meet a lot of new people from all over.

Anyone else been in this situation?
I don't see why you're still thinking about him if you're going to different places - forgetting him shouldn't be a problem
Trust me after the 2 weeks of freshers you won't even remember his voice let alone let think about him
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Unfortunately, a guy that I really liked didn't feel the same way. We are both going to uni starting this September and will be in different cities. I just hope this will be good opportunity to help me forget about him. I mean I've heard uni is such a massive environment and you get to meet a lot of new people from all over.

Anyone else been in this situation?

I wanted to become distant from quite a few people who were in my high school when I started college. Worked well and really did reinvent myself partially due to it. Whether it's due to new people or almost a new way of life, you'll forget about him. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
After 2 weeks of freshers you probably won't even remember his name :beer:

That too
Plenty of thirsty guys at uni, which is why it baffles me when couples want to stay together when they go, even more so if they go to different cities. Weirdos.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending