The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I really wanna sleep but I want to stay for the countdown

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucy Jane.f
my school send out a text the day before, I'm guessing most schools will do that

Yes, mine do
Original post by jamesj477
Does anyone else have their results on the school webpage and they have to log in to check? I go to a boarding school so not everyone can go in to collect it, so it works like that. idk which I'd prefer tbh but I got 2 results on the 11th and it took me like 5 tries to type my password in lol

For me, it would be scarier if I have to log on to check my results. Can't imagine that feeling :colonhash:
Does anyone else have their results on the school webpage and they have to log in to check? I go to a boarding school so not everyone can go in to collect it, so it works like that. idk which I'd prefer tbh but I got 2 results on the 11th and it took me like 5 tries to type my password in lol

We get ours by email so similar

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am worried.
I got 2 of my GCSE results on the 11th. I was feeling fine up until I woke up, trust me you'll be plenty nervous on the day lol.

I was thinking that, all my anxiousness is saving itself for the 25th 😂😂
Original post by Kryptonian
I am worried.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you expecting?
What are you expecting?

5A*'s 4A's and a B for that set of exams, worried that I can't take physics at a level as don't think I'll get an A* in it. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I really wanna sleep but I want to stay for the countdown

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll try not to forget tonight ahha!
Original post by MethylOrange_
5A*'s 4A's and a B for that set of exams, worried that I can't take physics at a level as don't think I'll get an A* in it. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is quite good, for me considering how my exams went:
1 E, 2Cs, 4 Bs :/

E is probably English Lit. :frown:

I really hope I get better than that but I'm not sure
That is quite good, for me considering how my exams went:
1 E, 2Cs, 4 Bs :/

E is probably English Lit. :frown:

I really hope I get better than that but I'm not sure

I'm sure you'll do fine!! Usually in GCSEs the results people get are better than they expect :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think for me;
A*-English Lit &Language
A- Biology & maybe History
B- Physics, Chemistry, Drama, Geography, RE
C- Maths

Don't know if I missed any??
Original post by Anmol_.
For me, it would be scarier if I have to log on to check my results. Can't imagine that feeling :colonhash:

yeah I thought I was going to be chill about it but when the time came I couldn't do it lol
I just cannot wait until the 25th and GCSE's are just a distant memory. Bring on A levels!!
Original post by nwmyname
Can I ask, who here took FSMQ Advanced at OCR?

I took OCR FSMQ it was the most hardest paper in my life!
I bet a happy meal that @sulaimanali is going to win again.
(edited 7 years ago)
A level choice - RS, maths, history, and Eng lit ///// or - RS, maths, history, and biology -- hopefully to study law - without anything else - which sounds better for law?
JUST SAW MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE RESULT ONLINE AND I GOT AN A* YEEEAAAAAH

now to wait until thursday for the rest
Original post by Drewwww
A level choice - RS, maths, history, and Eng lit ///// or - RS, maths, history, and biology -- hopefully to study law - without anything else - which sounds better for law?

Most universities would like English lit for law! Good luck to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest