The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by caitlinford3
JUST SAW MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE RESULT ONLINE AND I GOT AN A* YEEEAAAAAH

now to wait until thursday for the rest

WELL DONE!!!! How did you find your result?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The new year 12 thread for 2016-2017 was made yesterday, so if you haven't introduce yourself in there yet, now is the time!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4262342&p=67048918#post67048918
Original post by ColossalAtom
The new year 12 thread for 2016-2017 was made yesterday, so if you haven't introduce yourself in there yet, now is the time!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4262342&p=67048918#post67048918

we're not having adjectives this year? :tongue:
Original post by Drewwww
A level choice - RS, maths, history, and Eng lit ///// or - RS, maths, history, and biology -- hopefully to study law - without anything else - which sounds better for law?

Definitely first option.
Original post by MethylOrange_
WELL DONE!!!! How did you find your result?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! And I did iGCSE CIE English language so because iGCSE results day was last week the result was published on my school site, but they didn't update it until I guess the last few days because I've been logging in all week to try and see if they'd publish it and they finally did :biggrin:
Original post by bod247
I took OCR FSMQ it was the most hardest paper in my life!

What do you think you achieved?
JUST SAW MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE RESULT ONLINE AND I GOT AN A* YEEEAAAAAH

now to wait until thursday for the rest

That's so good !! Well done! Hope it's what you wanted :smile:. How did you manage to see it online?
@caitlinford3 very happy for you!
Thank you!! And I did iGCSE CIE English language so because iGCSE results day was last week the result was published on my school site, but they didn't update it until I guess the last few days because I've been logging in all week to try and see if they'd publish it and they finally did :biggrin:

Ah I did the same exam but my school aren't releasing the result until Thursday!!! :smile: you should be very proud and good luck for next week!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloechurcher
That's so good !! Well done! Hope it's what you wanted :smile:. How did you manage to see it online?

Thank you so much! + because it was an iGCSE so the result was published last week since iGCSE results day was then but they hadn't updated the school site until the last few days so I managed to see it now when I've logged in! :biggrin:
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
we're not having adjectives this year? :tongue:

Switching it up to the store brand style this year. :wink:
Original post by sahil19
@caitlinford3 very happy for you!

Thank you so much!

Original post by MethylOrange_
Ah I did the same exam but my school aren't releasing the result until Thursday!!! :smile: you should be very proud and good luck for next week!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! Good luck for you too!
@caitlinford3 congrats! you deserve it! :yep:

Did you do better than expected?
(edited 7 years ago)
4 days until grade boundaries are released!!
5 days to go.
5 days until results day
4 days until grade boundaries

Omg omg omg so close yet so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
5 days to go.

Woooooooo! Original countdown squad got it!
Nearly there 🕘

Posted from TSR Mobile
So close yet so far

Latest