The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

adjustment accomodation

Got a place through adjustment. Haven't received any welcome emails or anything with a student id number or something so that i can apply for accommodation. has anyone else got this? when will i get this?

Apparently the deadline is Tuesday so running out of time.
Reply 1
Original post by okgoogle
Got a place through adjustment. Haven't received any welcome emails or anything with a student id number or something so that i can apply for accommodation. has anyone else got this? when will i get this?

Same is happening to me. I got in through clearing. On ucas I got accepted but the uni haven't sent any emails or anything and accommodation offers will start being given out on Sunday so I'm hoping they reply tomorrow night
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by okgoogle

Original post by LazyEye
Same is happening to me. I got in through clearing. On ucas I got accepted but the uni haven't sent any emails or anything and accommodation offers will start being given out on Sunday so I'm hoping they reply tomorrow night

Hi, please get in touch with the Residences team - they'll be able to clarify things for you. You can reach them via phone: +44 (0)23 8059 5959 or email: [email protected].

We hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending