The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester Freshers Megathread 2016

Results day is just around the corner (), but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A preemptive congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away

Scroll to see replies

I'm starting CompSci aged 27.

Are there any fellow geriatrics out there? :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi everyone
Managed to scrape into geology after a few harrowing days post IB results day, thank god that's all over. Ill be staying in the Mary Gee accommodation. Anyone here future Geologists or Mary Gee inhabitants as well?
Reply 3
Heyy, anyone else doing Medicine this year?? :smile:
Starting at Leicester in September to do Psychology ☺️☺️ Staying in The Pavilions
Original post by Leepcool
Hi everyone
Managed to scrape into geology after a few harrowing days post IB results day, thank god that's all over. Ill be staying in the Mary Gee accommodation. Anyone here future Geologists or Mary Gee inhabitants as well?

hi, I'm staying in the Mary Gee accomodation , block P. but unfortunately i'm not a fellow geologist, i'll be doing Accounting and Finance :smile:
Reply 6
I'm in the same block as you, I'll be studying history.
Original post by hxmx

Yeah I am! Whereabouts are you staying? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Graceellen26
Starting at Leicester in September to do Psychology ☺️☺️ Staying in The Pavilions

Hi I'm studying Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience and staying in Pavillions! Which block are you staying in? 😊
Reply 9
Original post by JamesN88
I'm starting CompSci aged 27.Are there any fellow geriatrics out there? :smile:
I'm starting Natural Sciences Foundation (as long as I get my GCSE English grade) and I'm 29.
Original post by TaniaB87
I'm starting Natural Sciences Foundation (as long as I get my GCSE English grade) and I'm 29.

Good stuff.

I'm kind of nervous but looking forward to it. :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Rachael9847
hi, I'm staying in the Mary Gee accomodation , block P. but unfortunately i'm not a fellow geologist, i'll be doing Accounting and Finance :smile:

Im in block D myself
Cool, was Mary Gee your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hxmx

Hi! I am! I've been searching for another for a while now haha It seems we're rather reclusive when it comes to TSR Whereabouts is your accommodation?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Graceellen26

Hi, I'm staying in the Pavilions too! At last there's somebody XD
Original post by Yeomans98
I'm in the same block as you, I'll be studying history.

can i ask when are most people moving in?
Original post by GeeGeorge18
can i ask when are most people moving in?

my accommodation contract starts on the 24th, so probably then.
Original post by Rachael9847
my accommodation contract starts on the 24th, so probably then.

do you reckon that'll be the same for most people? just got something planned on the 18th and need to find out if i'll be around for that aha :s
Original post by GeeGeorge18
do you reckon that'll be the same for most people? just got something planned on the 18th and need to find out if i'll be around for that aha :s

yh I think so, because most courses if not all don't start till the 26th, and move in is usually the weekend before. maybe email the accommodation people to be sure :smile:
Starting Biological sciences w/ genetics and I'm in meadow court :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending