The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by caitlinford3
JUST SAW MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE RESULT ONLINE AND I GOT AN A* YEEEAAAAAH

now to wait until thursday for the rest

Congrats, that's awesome! My school removed the results section from our portal, still can't see my iGCSE results, the pain is real! :frown: Nevertheless, congratulations on your amazing result!
lol cba
Original post by CIEBioloysifh
Congrats, that's awesome! My school removed the results section from our portal, still can't see my iGCSE results, the pain is real! :frown: Nevertheless, congratulations on your amazing result!

Ahh that's so annoying for you! :frown: but thank you so much! Good luck for Thursday! I'm terrified for the rest
Ahh that's so annoying for you! :frown: but thank you so much! Good luck for Thursday! I'm terrified for the rest

Good luck to you too!
@ColossalAtom - TSR logged me out bang on midnight when I clicked submit...I will do it again tonight...bring on that happy meal..
Original post by sulaimanali
@ColossalAtom - TSR logged me out bang on midnight when I clicked submit...I will do it again tonight...bring on that happy meal..

How unfortunate. At least no one took on my bet.
@ColossalAtom - Yeah lol. Do it today :smile: it should be fine tonight.
I feel sick
5 Days is LITERALLY nothing.
Original post by AdeptDz

Monday was 5 days ago, that feels like literally yesterday, well for me anyway haha
I feel like I've been expecting too much of my results, I only got a C in my AS course (found out today) lol.
so bored of waiting - GCSEs seem so meaningless already...idk why :redface: (probably bc i just binge watched a ton of A level results videos)
Original post by TheAnon121
I feel like I've been expecting too much of my results, I only got a C in my AS course (found out today) lol.

that's still great considering you took it a year early :h: what subject was it? :smile:
Original post by surina16
so bored of waiting - GCSEs seem so meaningless already...idk why :redface: (probably bc i just binge watched a ton of A level results videos)

I did the same thing, I love watching results videos.
Original post by surina16
that's still great considering you took it a year early :h: what subject was it? :smile:

Thanks :smile: - it was creative writing. It sucks because our coursework decreased by 10 marks, which left me no chance of a B grade because I was awful at the subject anyway tbh lol.

What do you guys think you got in AQA triple science, after seeing the papers?
4 days for grade boundaries release
5 days for results

Feeling sick even typing this:frown: it is so near..
JUST SAW MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE RESULT ONLINE AND I GOT AN A* YEEEAAAAAH

now to wait until thursday for the rest

Congratulations! I'm sure you will do great! :biggrin:
Original post by JamDonuts4Life
Congratulations! I'm sure you will do great! :biggrin:

Thanks so much! Good luck to you if you're getting GCSE's on thursday too :smile:
Original post by chloechurcher
Hope it's what you wanted

How could you want anything but an A* :tongue:

Latest