The Student Room Group

Love at first sight online.. what next!

I was looking on Plenty of Fish and found a girl that instantly just said to me, that I want to marry this girl, have many babies with her and live happily ever after!

She put some details about herself online and with that I found her on facebook and it turns out her best friend is going out with my friend that I get on really well and we have a great laugh with, so that is a huge plus for the possibility of something happening.

Like what do I do from here.. I know where she works from her facebook so I could go and talk to her or I could message her online.. I don't know which to do!

This girl is perfect for me, she just ticks every box! I need to calm down now and don't do anything too haste but then again overthinking things could mess things up!

Damn you internet, bringing me my true love and possibly letting me watch her float away into obscurity as these things have done previously.
find a way to video chat her so you know she is genuine, Facebook is only half the story y'know
Do not scare her. :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
Do not scare her. :redface:

Exactly. It would be sweet to approach her instead of messaging but not in a stalkerish fashion!
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
find a way to video chat her so you know she is genuine, Facebook is only half the story y'know

She is real, she is friends with my friend's girlfriend and I'm sure my friend is real.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She is real, she is friends with my friend's girlfriend and I'm sure my friend is real.

It could be your friend playing a prank

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Andy98
It could be your friend playing a prank

I found her entirely independently on a different website, the dating website plenty of fish. Investigating further on facebook I found my good friend was her best friend's boyfriend.
Reply 7
I found her entirely independently on a different website, the dating website plenty of fish. Investigating further on facebook I found my good friend was her best friend's boyfriend.

Right OK, I'd still video chat though to be safe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I was looking on Plenty of Fish and found a girl that instantly just said to me, that I want to marry this girl, have many babies with her and live happily ever after!

She put some details about herself online and with that I found her on facebook and it turns out her best friend is going out with my friend that I get on really well and we have a great laugh with, so that is a huge plus for the possibility of something happening.

Like what do I do from here.. I know where she works from her facebook so I could go and talk to her or I could message her online.. I don't know which to do!

This girl is perfect for me, she just ticks every box! I need to calm down now and don't do anything too haste but then again overthinking things could mess things up!

Damn you internet, bringing me my true love and possibly letting me watch her float away into obscurity as these things have done previously.

You can't be in love you just have this idea of what she is like from her profile and you think she is the one. You are just infatuated at this stage. You don't even know what her personality is like what if you and her don't have chemistry.*
Just message her on POF and go from there just say her profile interested you. *
Lol. No, just no. This is the definition of creepy.
You should also write her a love letter in red ink (the colour of desire) and write up her weekly schedule as a spreadsheet so you can 'accidentally' meet and chat in different locations. Also take photos, lots of photos. Take a photo while kissing her. :sexface:

As a love connoisseur I can say if you don't do the above you have 0% chance of being with her 👌. So do it: don't let your dreams be dreams!
Reply 11
you need to get your friend, to get his gf to bring that girl along so you can meet her.

I wouldn't message her on pof if i were you, you'll just be one of the 100's of other random guys who messaged her that week.

you need to get a move on about setting up that meeting. Girls get literally hundreds of messages a week, she probably won't be single for long.
Thats not love, thats lust

Message her and ask her to meet up :smile: tell her you have mutual friends as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending