Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Please remove this from the thread :afraid:
What was that??? :cry2:
True tho :s-smilie:
(good luck!!!! :biggrin:)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I should fart rainbow on his face :unimpressed:
Oui celui :3 si tu connais un peu, je suis dans la ligne 14 je vais à la bibliothèque :P

Spoiler

:rofl: pls do that, it would make my actual day :rofl:
malheureusement je ne connais pas vraiment, j'ai garde mon billet pour le metro quand j'avias pris le train il y a 5 annees
C'est triste que la derniere fois que j'etais allee a Paris, c'etait avec mon ecole
Je veux aller avec @PugDevil :bawling:
Est-ce- que tu cherche un roman particulier a la bibliotheque?

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colonhash:
i doubt it
i got them rhyming skillz an u knowz it n-n knowz it :yep:
i think so!

Spoiler

That reminds me of my title on here :ahee: (because of the link to n-n-n-n-n-never stop :wink:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
RE: Results Day

Yours since-fearly.
Original post by Matrix123
How can you be sure? :unimpressed:
Don't go there, Andy! :eek:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am always sure

Spoiler

Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Go on then :redface:

:toofunny: I knew u had it in you!d.jpg

Original post by LDS16
m8
this will be me
Attachment not found

m8 :console: it wont be u
and if it is u then u got no excuses on pinta m8 :hand:

Original post by umar39
Please remove this from the thread :afraid:
What was that??? :cry2:
True tho :s-smilie:
(good luck!!!! :biggrin:)

:five:
:erm:
:smile:
:rofl: pls do that, it would make my actual day :rofl:
malheureusement je ne connais pas vraiment, j'ai garde mon billet pour le metro quand j'avias pris le train il y a 5 annees
C'est triste que la derniere fois que j'etais allee a Paris, c'etait avec mon ecole
Je veux aller avec @PugDevil :bawling:
Est-ce- que tu cherche un roman particulier a la bibliotheque?

Spoiler

I will :unimpressed:

C'est pas grave t'inquiète :wink: ah j'y vais pour travailler en fait ! Je prépare l'IMAT, souhaite moi bonne chance :afraid:

Spoiler

You cried :frown: ? :console: what is the bad news :O ?
Reply 86
What!? They are not. Just wait til you see the stuff he's actually written himself:yep:

:lol:

Haha :tongue:

Yup

Pffffft come on! I don't think so :nah:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwwwwww thanks

I swear I've never been more annoyed on TSR by anyone other than u

I aim to please:wink:

How can you be sure? :unimpressed:

Don't go there, Andy! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't go where?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheese, if you wanna see true rhyming, open the spoiler

**** it, look it’s as simple as I ain’t giving in, rap is my life,
I took it, cooked it inside of my mind and use it to escape my brain late at night,
Cause all I’ve got is these evil voices giving me no choices but to stay awake and write,
It’s kinda like I’m stuck in this bareknuckle fight, no turnbuckle at the side, but the enemy is I!
No wonder I wanna curl and cry, coulda gotten up from that gutter, shoulda, but I just wouldn’ta made it right, cause I lie to everyone, even myself, I try my best but keep denying my health, but now it’s time to confess, yes, I use these lines to vent, use the words I invent in an attempt to get this shite off my chest, but it’s curse, keep writing another verse cause I’m losing the fight, it’s as if it’ll only end with me in a hearse, like even I’m against me,
That’s why I’m trapped in this lyrical maze, cause even I hate me,
Hide behind this game of rap causing a visual haze, even to those who named me,
Live life like I’m crammed in this physical cage, wish I could muster up the guts to get up on that stage and start to put air to my name, wish I coulda seized the opportunity that I was given but I was unhappy with my written, didn’t wanna give it up but at the time I wasn’t living up to targets I’d set, but now I’m just using it to vent, and clear the air, yes I still want to entertain, but I don’t care as long I have the chance to go bezerk on the mic, my goals aren’t quite there in my mind, but I just wanna help others get up outta that gutter that I couldn’t, muster up the courage to get out there even if they **** up, let em know even the greats muck up,
And now I’m rising aheada the rest of the game,
I’m a high flying predator, chest full of flame,
Things are gonna get better for me, no more of the same,
Spinning more insane metaphors, end the war of the brain,
That’s right, end a war and never get torn again,
My rhymes are gonna tempt em all, get me to that fame,
But it’s like Pokemon, gotta get em all, they’re running around inside my brain,
I’ll catch em, get up on that stage and start to amaze the crowd, leave em in a daze,
I might just be a spakker on the mic but I’ll still set the fakker alight!
And I’m back at it tonight, setting the whole backing on fire,
Cause once I put pen to paper, there’s no way to even save the children when I say the **** I always wished someone was gonna say to me, **** setting the lyrical phaser to stun, I don’t wanna come back later to finish the job, I just pray the end might finally appear before my eyes, but it’s like no matter how hard I try to find a way to escape I just see another dead end and have to turn back, It seems like when I do that, I don’t just turn on the path, I leave a little bit of me behind, it feels like it’s always too late when I realise, that no matter how hard I try to win this fight it’s like I’m Jekyll and Hyde cause deep on the inside I’ve got this guy with an evil side,
I guess that’s why once I get on the track I’m a sick, sadistic, twisted son of a ***** with animal instincts making me fire the lyrical ballistics with my vindictive linguistics, the reason I never stop ripping it up, not givin it up, gonna keep livin it up, see another verse and I’ve written it up, but honestly who cares about this lyrical curse to produce these miracle words to create these biblical works and put em out in front of the world, get em out in the air and kill it so bad it’s driving it’s own hearse,
I guess I do have an abusive relationship with the dictionary,
I spray rhymes all over the place like the paint in pictionary,
Once they’re all out I feel dead, guess the paint’s red, but I’m still a missionary,
I keep making new **** to go in this music like a lyrical visionary,
I keep producing these rhymes like a lyrical uzi, got more lines trapped inside of my mind than people stuck inside of those towers when they took a plane to the side, but I’m using my music, letting it flower and utilising it to try to take the futility outta my life, so that one day I might finally make it somewhere, I know my future ain’t clear but I’m just tryna find a path, a way to get there, that’s why I keep going berserk on these beats, forming absurd flows of words that work, it’s all I know, a way to cope and vent this world of hurt that’s stuck inside of my head, maybe at the end you lot might look at rhymes like a success, my only achievement, but the truth it was all just an attempt to prevent the inevitable moment of me going insane,
We can all see that’s gone down tattered in flames,
When I **** around on the mic I’m a rapper gone innane,
But here I stay, and here I’ll always remain cause this game,
Is how I escape the pain that’s permanently engrained in my brain,
That’s why I’m a slave to what I say, nothing else is the same,
I ain’t chasing the fame, I’m tryna vent and entertain and maybe set a fire up on the stage,
Break free of the chains and restraints that encase me inside of my crazed cran-
ium, but this ain’t no playstation, can’t just click save and say you’re safe even when you ain’t,
It’s the real world, you gotta go out and keep fighting no matter how much you’re hurting,
I know you just wanna sit there cursing at the world an hoping you’ll be free of this burden,
I’ve been there, tossing and turning, screaming “THIS AIN’T FAIR!!” Wishing you weren’t there in
This world of hurt where no one cares and they just call you girl when you lose it and tear
Your hair out of your head, ****ing pleading for it to end, yet you try your best, but nothing happens, it’s like you’re drowning in the depths of Loch Ness, you look around to see if you can answer the Scotch quest, but there’s nothing else, just you and your mess, then you convince yourself you’re the monster and plunge into the darkness, you “realise” that the world would be better without you and start to believe you deserve to die, you couldn’t see the light even if someone shines it into your eyes, you just run to your room, hide, turn up the volume and cry, don’t even stop for sunrise,
You start to think that the Jews in the time of the Third Reich didn’t feel this shite,
It’s then that you start asking “WHY???!!!!” To whatever religious guy
You used to fantasize about, you start to see the insidious side,
Realise the real lies that have been clouding your newly peeled eyes,
That’s right, it gets worse than when you’re unsure which side to sleep on at night,
It’s a curse, I pray for those days to return, my life’s just a restless haze, alright
I’ll elaborate, it’s absurd that I can do nothing but the thing I love, but my senses are still dulled, I hate this, but I say this and then when it comes to it, what have I done? Nothing! I just keep praying that the pain’ll start fading, instead of getting up and making something of myself, need to stop giving them a reason to keep taking the piss cause I need this ****, I’m already mentally unsteady, I’m losing my mind! Laying there after last light with my eyes wide, all I can do is write, cause I got more lines stuck in my mind then there is in the nose of a Columbine, I guess in the eyes of a child that comment would enough to say “shots fired”, but in these eyes of mine that doesn’t even scrape the surface,
And I don’t give a **** if you think that’s careless,
I’ll still keep ripping the track up like the making of Scarface,
Because the reality is I really couldn’t care less
About your mother****ing thoughts, cause I was taught that when I’m the only one that’s brought anything into the game and wrought all the havoc, they’ll all think you're perfect while you're questioning if it's all worth it, while you’re feeling worthless, but you’re so hurt it’s driving you insane that you’re life’s so in pain, like your whole existence is going down in flame, that’s why it’s so painful you feel like your temporal lobe is inflamed, all you wanna do is lay down and cry, but you gotta get up and rise to that challenge even if it causes a riot inside of your mind, cause you’ve only got one shot to climb outta that rut, that’s right, you gotta do it first time, just jump up, strut your stuff and give em a reason to pry into your life cause they’re gonna attempt to do it regardless, don’t give in but make harmless once they see through the mist cause if you don’t vent you’re gonna be miffed when they pierce the veil and see the frail guy hiding on the inside, quit crying, get writing, get fighting and leave them writhing, show them you’re the knight in shining armour and whatever they do to harm her will be reciprocated harder, taken farther, as if you were her father, as your foes futures get darker and your thoughts get starker, because you see that you're just a monster but it's like encore, they always want more, you gotta be on form, but you can't even go home to hide because on the inside you're terrified of your own folks, petrified you'll become them, you strive to be different, but it's too late, you can't make amends, it gets to the point where you've only got suicide in your head, can't even form a line, you got no drive, you can't even find time for your friends who want to relieve your stress,
But you're trapped inside the chains and restraints you made yourself, rap is your only way to escape but you're in so much pain you've got no words to say!
You write a verse but you rip it up because it's not good enough, who cares if you're giving up?
You eat but you lost your appetite, just bring it up,
You used to live it up but now you're struggling at sitting up!
Living? Tough! Kill it, ****! Leave the bloodstains on this page, I'll use it to write this verse, **** a hearse, seriously, who cares? Stick your dick right in the exhaust pipe, they always make more, it could be worse, feel no remorse! Want more? Give it an encore, go in once more, like it's a long straw, never just get one whore, get on four, drop jaws, rock floors heck, you know what's more? Get them on a long tour, **** them on every bed in the world, I know it's absurd but when you can't throw a word without going beserk with these flowing curses you don't want them to understand these hallowing verses
Original post by CorpusLuteum
RE: Results Day

Yours since-fearly.

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE SPECIALOh please forgive me o hilarious one :emo:

Spoiler

That reminds me of my title on here :ahee: (because of the link to n-n-n-n-n-never stop :wink:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

XD yh!

Spoiler

Spoiler

XD yh!

Spoiler

Haha, all is forgiven o forgetful one.
Although, I could use some cheese - I ran out - if you want to make it up to me.
Jusss sayin.
I am always sure

Spoiler

:toofunny: I knew u had it in you!d.jpg

m8 :console: it wont be u
and if it is u then u got no excuses on pinta m8 :hand:

:five:
:erm:
:smile:

Oh really?

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
Awwwwwww thanks

Don't go where?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

:wink:

With the k word
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Oh really?

Spoiler

With the k word
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? What's wrong with that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I will :unimpressed:
C'est pas grave t'inquiète :wink: ah j'y vais pour travailler en fait ! Je prépare l'IMAT, souhaite moi bonne chance :afraid:

Spoiler

You cried :frown: ? :console: what is the bad news :O ?

:giggle:
Ooh tu vas travailler, j'ai entendu quelquechose comme ca avant... :innocent: :lol: mon dieu! Bonne chance mille fois ma cherie!
Mais je suis sure que tu n'as pas besoin de la chance :wink:

Spoiler

Unfortunately, due to my unreasonably ok grades at AS I will be dropping french and continuing my EPQ in an attempt to study science @Uni/become a scientist. I'm really sad to have to drop it and I want to keep it up, gonna keep reading l'etranger and going on memrise/quizlet and ofc talking to u and mediaya in french a lot to keep it up, i dont want to forget it :emo: :bawling:
tears in my eyes whenever i think about it legit :moon:

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

u aim to please? fkn who?Satan? Good job, go vote for Trump now

:eek4: ok ok
that ryhme was pretty epic apart from the lack of rhyming with daze and the casual swearing, makes me think of eminem and @hamza772000 shouty man raps :afraid: dont like that
but i'd give your rhyme a respectable 7.82/10 :congrats:
I take the rhyming thing back, now u have to convince me you're acutally a decent person :colonhash:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler

XD yh!

Spoiler

:tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

She doesn't like it :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, all is forgiven o forgetful one.
Although, I could use some cheese - I ran out - if you want to make it up to me.
Jusss sayin.

:hugs: thank u m80
uuugh fk
*hands over secret stash of cheese* (a,k,a about 6 tonnes of cheese)
:ashamed: u win

Oh really?

Spoiler

With the k word
Posted from TSR Mobile

uhuh
idk celebs u think are hot idk
pretty much anyone lol
ofc if I can casual french who can forbid me from casual german :tongue:

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you want me to do my analysis of everything that is wrong with the k word again?smh m8
smah

Spoiler

:tongue:

Spoiler

She doesn't like it :dontknow:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee:

Spoiler

I fkn hate that shetti word its just :yucky: af
uuugh fk

uhuh
pretty much anyone lol

Do you want me to do my analysis of everything that is wrong with the k word again?smh m8
smah

Spoiler

Good fam, now I can make my tuna melt.
Good fam, now I can make my tuna melt.

:mmm: tuna melts = :ahee:
they're legit my fave so snapzies :five:
today I'm a :
cat.jpg

i'm a dead cat
thats correct
uuugh fk

uhuh
pretty much anyone lol

smah

Spoiler

:rofl: nahhhhhh
Heyy, he does raise the bar very high actually so not "pretty much anyone" :u: :mmm:
You said it Cheese! :five:
:teehee:

Spoiler

I fkn hate that shetti word its just :yucky: af

:lol:

Spoiler

I know :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:mmm: tuna melts = :ahee:
they're legit my fave so snapzies :five:
today I'm a :
cat.jpg

i'm a dead cat
thats correct

Surprise surprise, who says snapzies these days???!?!!!??!?!
GROW UP VEGETABLE.
Use your left over lives as a cat wisely.

Ps, I really feel like eating some potato now.

Quick Reply

Latest