The Student Room Group

Pokemon sun and moon announced!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leafcannon

So, details of the legends were released, along with a trailer (which I can't be bothered to link to)

LEFT: Solgaleo - Psychic/Steel
RIGHT: Lunala - Psychic/Ghost

Also, apparently your pokedex contains a Rotom for some reason :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is the female trainer's hat meant to be 0.o
Well I have to say that Pokemon sun and moon has performed a first for me and that's managing to make me disappointed in a game that I was previously hyped for BEFORE ITS RELEASED. Most of these new designs are absolute garbage and the rest being ok at best and then the villain team design has managed to look even more **** than the last ones, can't imagine what ridiculous goal these guys have.
I'm really excited for this, I want the new Ninetails form so bad.
I'm getting Sun and my boyfriend is getting Moon and there is HYPE.
When the new editions come out? is there a target date for release yet?

Original post by Vikingninja
Well I have to say that Pokemon sun and moon has performed a first for me and that's managing to make me disappointed in a game that I was previously hyped for BEFORE ITS RELEASED. Most of these new designs are absolute garbage and the rest being ok at best and then the villain team design has managed to look even more **** than the last ones, can't imagine what ridiculous goal these guys have.

Right. Most of the new pokemon design are a disappointment again. But I still hope so for the evolutions. The falling is evident nonetheless: the older the generations are, the uglier the design for pokemons.*
Original post by Kallisto
When the new editions come out? is there a target date for release yet?

Right. Most of the new pokemon design are a disappointment again. But I still hope so for the evolutions. The falling is evident nonetheless: the older the generations are, the uglier the design for pokemons.*

November, not sure on exact date. Also did you mean newer?
Original post by Vikingninja
November, not sure on exact date. Also did you mean newer?

It is okay to know the more or less concrete date. If you know when another new pokemons are released, it would even be better.
(edited 7 years ago)
November 23rd guys :3
@AngryJellyfish
@eternaforest

Use the code below to get pokemon with special move!

® Select MYSTERY GIFT
® Select RECEIVE GIFT
® Select GET WITH CODE
® Enter the code word HAPPY

Spoiler

Original post by SilverActor2033
November 23rd guys :3

What Gen 1 Pokemon would you like to get an Alolan type form?
I would love to see a poison/dragon Arbok the design could be amazing
Id find it interesting to see how an alolan form would effect a mega as they dont seem to count as megas in itself so like an alolan mega swampert or somethin may flip it entirely to what i think would b a good mega
Original post by Rb123456789
Id find it interesting to see how an alolan form would effect a mega as they dont seem to count as megas in itself so like an alolan mega swampert or somethin may flip it entirely to what i think would b a good mega

Even though it would be a class idea to have Alolan mega's I think they'll steer clear of it just to save the confusion of mixing up mega stones and all that.
Well maybe having same stones cud work on tht pokemon as its more of a form not a different pokemon form but If not at least a form change back wud b cool in a poke center or somethin as exxegutor makes me laugh and id like tht to be regular but what i hope for more wud b giving regular evolutions to some like quilfish or stantler as a majority of ppl go with the same which can get pretty repetitive
(edited 7 years ago)
I get what you're saying, I agree some Pokemon work well on their own like Absol/Carnivine but mons like Quilfish/Dunsparce need that extra evolution so people may actually use them but I feel like it's too late for it now:/
A bit late but today is I think, the last day to get victini (x, y, oras)

Mystery Gift > Get Via Internet

@eternaforest @AngryJellyfish
Original post by FarmerTeddie
What Gen 1 Pokemon would you like to get an Alolan type form?
I would love to see a poison/dragon Arbok the design could be amazing

Snorlax with hawaiian skirt, if there will be one
Original post by Impressive
A bit late but today is I think, the last day to get victini (x, y, oras)

Mystery Gift > Get Via Internet

@eternaforest @AngryJellyfish

Thanks for the tag; alas, I am away without my DS until tomorrow. :moon:
I got me two Victinis!
Wow, there are really some pokemons which have a good look, who would have thought it? *hope it goes for the rest of unknown pokemons too. The alola form seems to be an nice idea. * **

Quick Reply

Latest