The Student Room Group

My boyfriends 18th birthday! HELP

Hi! Okay so my boyfriend is turning 18 a month and a half... and i have been trying to think of what to get him for about half a year... he loves paintball but i have got him something for paintball almost every time and becaue it is his 18th i want to get him something special... but i dont know what 😭

His interests are : basketball, paintball, playing video game... basically any normal teenage boy... haha

Oh and we are in a long distance relationship, if that is of any use???

Can anyone help??? Thank you!!!
Well for a long distance relationship ... something digital to do with video games is easy to do and I can help you out with that if you ask him which video games he likes.

But something digital to do with video games may not feel very special, it's up to you :/
Reply 2
Original post by Autumndream

His interests are : basketball, paintball, playing video game... basically any normal teenage boy...

His interests include any normal teenage boy?

That's sorted then isn't it. Get him any normal teenage boy! Barrels of fun.
Reply 3
Get him some cool merch from one of his favourite videogames! That's what I would like!
Reply 4
Can opener.
Reply 5
Original post by Dancatpro
Well for a long distance relationship ... something digital to do with video games is easy to do and I can help you out with that if you ask him which video games he likes.

But something digital to do with video games may not feel very special, it's up to you :/

Yeah i was thinking about doing a hamper or somthing? Maybe having things like that and also some special things haha
Find a video game you can both play together online, I presume you both have computers, so both get that and you can do things together even in a long distance relationship. And it'll give you something to talk about.
My girlfriend bought me alcohol and a steam voucher haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending