The Student Room Group

I can't chose one

Basically, l'm sorry for wasting your time clicking my forum but l am stuck between two courses because l love both of them.

I want to do Computer Science but then l want to do Biology.

I can't choose between them and l have got help from many people and they haven't helped one bit..maybe you can?
Computer science makes more if you go to a good uni for it. Biology has more girls.

Ultimately, it depends which one you think will be valued more.
It is hard for others to help you since this should be your choice, not others. Since you like both of them equally then I would advise to you thinking about which you would do better at, that is probably the only factor that will help you chose.
Original post by the.chantele
Basically, l'm sorry for wasting your time clicking my forum but l am stuck between two courses because l love both of them.

I can't choose between them and l have got help from many people and they haven't helped one bit..maybe you can?

Look at the job prospects.

Think what can you get out of it, which one will you gain more/more happy with?

I choosed education because I know I got huge potential/I can teach naturally; then making an education company thats not been made yet... hopefully no one takes it and get really rich.
Original post by ckfeister
Think what can you get out of it, which one will you gain more/more happy with?

I choosed education because I know I got huge potential/I can teach naturally; then making an education company thats not been made yet... hopefully no one takes it and get really rich.

I did bullet pint what l can get out of both of them and in another case...each of them.

And they are balanced.
I did bullet pint what l can get out of both of them and in another case...each of them.

And they are balanced.

Which one would you enjoy the most/ which one is in more demand?
Reply 7
Think about the sort of career you want to go into, as that's the goal of it all.

I was somewhere between physics and engineering for a while - ended up going for Electronic Engineering as it provided the most interesting course and, more importantly, a route into the careers I'm interested in.
Original post by Alexion
Think about the sort of career you want to go into, as that's the goal of it all.

I was somewhere between physics and engineering for a while - ended up going for Electronic Engineering as it provided the most interesting course and, more importantly, a route into the careers I'm interested in.

I never knew it was this hard!

My teachers are suggesting me to choose 3 subjects: Psychology, Computer Science and Biology

They are telling me to narrow down my choses from the three subjects. And l feel as if psychology and biology are the top 1 and 2.

I want to work with people, helping them in any way to fix their problem - its amazing to change someones life by just😪
Reply 9
Cybernetics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending