The Student Room Group

Chess games

Scroll to see replies

@Electrospective :woo: So how does this work?
Original post by RayApparently
@Electrospective :woo: So how does this work?

It went tits up. One sec while I sort this out xD
Original post by Electrospective

Haha, ok.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
what happened to that mini tournament
where Electrospective at

lololol I completely forgot :colondollar: Sozzzz

Lemme try fix it all up :tongue:

Regarding the tournament:

I beat @PharaohFromSpace and drew one and won one against @Kyx.
I also lost against @Athematica and lost against @IrrationalRoot.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah I'm a lot worse than you XD. I'm improving but I don't think I'll be eligible for that league. Will have to play some OTB at Warwick to first actually get a rating and second improve it to a decent standard lol.

ah well no problem. The 1700 rating is just a guideline so if your near that at anytime feel free, its all for a learning thing. Most of the masters you get to play are often kind enough to discuss the game with you after if they have the time.
Original post by EnglishMuon
ah well no problem. The 1700 rating is just a guideline so if your near that at anytime feel free, its all for a learning thing. Most of the masters you get to play are often kind enough to discuss the game with you after if they have the time.

Ok that's cool. I think I'll be able to get to 1700 fairly quickly (but still with a lot of practice) once I go to uni.
Added you on chess.com btw :smile:.
@Electrospective

@CheeseIsVeg has had results day etc so we'll be playing our match either TODAY or TOMORROW :colone:.. right Cheese? :tongue:

Great! I'll go edit my first post :colone:

Original post by umar39
@Electrospective

@CheeseIsVeg has had results day etc so we'll be playing our match either TODAY or TOMORROW :colone:.. right Cheese? :tongue:

Okie dokes! Please make it soon though, fanks ^_^
Ok that's cool. I think I'll be able to get to 1700 fairly quickly (but still with a lot of practice) once I go to uni.
Added you on chess.com btw :smile:.

ah nice, thanks! Stupidly i accepted before reading ur message so all i read was "hi I'm Insight" XD
ah nice, thanks! Stupidly i accepted before reading ur message so all i read was "hi I'm Insight" XD

Haha, but seriously I swear Insight has just disappeared...

Am I in this tournament?
internet randomly slows down while I'm winning against someone way worse, it shows their counter going down, it gets to 0 then suddenly their move is made, their time goes up, mine goes down, I make a move, my timer continues anyway, I time out, 107 rating points gone. gg lichess
Haha, but seriously I swear Insight has just disappeared...

oops so sorry! I meant irrational root! (if you are indeed "elliptic curve"). but yeah I told him to have week off so maybe thats y.
Am I in this tournament?

Depends if you wanna join :tongue:
Original post by RayApparently
Haha, ok.

How good are you btw? :colondollar:
oops so sorry! I meant irrational root! (if you are indeed "elliptic curve":wink:. but yeah I told him to have week off so maybe thats y.

Yeah that's me :smile:.
Did he end up getting fished out or no?
Depends if you wanna join :tongue:

I do! :smile: I played against K-Man_PhysCheM and won, did that count as my first round?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest