The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James.Carnell
Would not mind Jonny Evans for 15m (thats the price being mentioned). He's a great passer of the ball and he is better than all of our defenders apart from Koscielny and he does not have the Arsenal bottler DNA. I am ok with buying him assuming we are using the money we save to actually buy a striker.

He's a good defender but he gets injured a lot - which fits Arsenal well I guess. But a CB who can't stay fit wouldn't be a target of mine as you want stability in the back line.
Yaasss Koscielny and Xhaka start. Ozil, Giroud and Wilshere on the bench.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Holding starts. Wenger throwing all chips on Red. **** it.
Koscielny-Holding, another untried and untested combo. Wenger going for relegation it seems
Original post by shawn_o1
Koscielny-Holding, another untried and untested combo. Wenger going for relegation it seems

Original post by James.Carnell

It will end once we're mixing in with the kinder less glory-hunting opposition :wink:
Why does Coquelin keep starting?

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Why does Coquelin keep starting?

One would assume to break up counters
What do people have against him all of a sudden, 12 months ago everyone was sucking his cock?
Original post by leinad2012
One would assume to break up counters
What do people have against him all of a sudden, 12 months ago everyone was sucking his cock?

Red card? And how he didn't seem to work alongside Ramsey or Elneny?

Anyway, Koscielny-Holding "Holding" out for 15 minutes is no surprise, the goals will start flowing after the break
There it is, customary Coquelin yellow.

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Man City making light work of Stoke. But apparently a 0-0 draw there is a "good result".

Pep wins like 80% of his matches in his career though
Oops, Andre G(r)ay the homophobe might have spurned his chances of turning out for his boyhood dream(!)

24 minutes later, still no goals. If it ends goalless then Chambers' future is numbered
(edited 7 years ago)
Ozil, Wilshere on. think we'll still lose though
Well Leicester have returned to their natural level.

You've got an easy run of games now, fully expect you to be top 2 come October.
Original post by sr90
Well Leicester have returned to their natural level.

You've got an easy run of games now, fully expect you to be top 2 come October.

"Heart in mouth" if they win
theo with the chip

top banter
Lol @ no pen.
Shocking decisions lately.
the Ibrahimovic effect shows on the commentators too, why is the ref at King Power suddenly being called "Zlattenburg"
Reply 9458
Xhaka was class

Imagine we had a striker that could convert? It was one of those games where you need a striker that will score one of the few chances he gets
Walcott is AIDs on the wing as well. Chamberlain , there is hope for him. Zero for Walcott. I think Giroud up top and a rotational 3 of Sanchez, Chamberlain and a top class goalscoring winger could work. I think Draxler would end up around the level of Chamberlain in this league... but its an upgrade on Walcott.

Latest