The Student Room Group

The world is going to tear itself apart with Islam hate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alevelstresss
Islam isn't just an 'idea' or 'ideology', its the way of life, history and culture of 1.6 billion people.

And disagreeing with beliefs is not equivalent to hating, which is what I am talking about. Get that into your head, this is about HATING a religion - which many people here do, not criticising or disagreeing with it.

The two things are not mutually exclusive. I disagree with Islam and also hate it, but I don't generally hate Muslims. People tend to be hated for their actions more than their beliefs.

We both know that the absence of negative reps is compensated by positive reps for the disagreeing post on page 1, by contrast, my post is doing better.

How is it? Plenty of posts that now have a lot of positive rep would be far, far outweighed by the negs if they still existed. And that's besides the point anyway, it's still argumentum ad populum. Being repped by people who genuinely think that anyone who criticises Islam is also calling all Muslims terrorists is nothing to be proud about.
Original post by inhuman
Wahay! Good riddance :smile:

By off, he means onto one of his numerous other accounts to start the process over again and throw insults at you across numerous threads :h:

Its mad he is actually 17/18 and not 14/15
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
By off, he means onto one of his numerous other accounts to start the process over again and throw insults at you across numerous threads :h:

Are you even allowed to have multiple accounts?
Original post by inhuman

Doubt it
Original post by inhuman

Yes, as long as you're not using them to circumvent a ban.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yes, as long as you're not using them to circumvent a ban.

What about intricate trolling?
Original post by inhuman
What about intricate trolling?

Well you're not allowed to break site rules on any account, so if you're using dupes to troll then they're likely to be banned.
Original post by Betelgeuse-

sadly I have better stuff to do in my life than vent my hateful feelings on a student forum like you :smile:
There are different cultures from our own, whether or not your mind can fathom it, child-marriage was seen as a decent thing 1500 years ago, just as how burning innocent women in the UK for 'being witches' used to be common.

indeed i am part of those 'different cultures fyi, but in the uks culture, noone still venerates those ppl those promoted 'witch burning' today do they?
Original post by lahorizon
I am merely pointing out the disparity in coverage between the two crimes. If you only read the comments and articles in the Daily Mail and the Sun you will see what I am talking about. I find it disgusting.

please dont give any credence to idiots who comment on Daily MAil site. but when regualr thinking people start commenting on the incedence of islamist extremism, you know that its gone too far and action needs to be taken, on behalf of muslims and non muslims alike
sadly I have better stuff to do in my life than vent my hateful feelings on a student forum like you :smile:
you shouldn't be sad about that

we won't either
Reply 491
We both know that the absence of negative reps is compensated by positive reps for the disagreeing post on page 1, by contrast, my post is doing better.
More people voted Leave than voted Remain, so by your logic, leaving the EU was the correct decision.
Muslims are out of control and ruining not only the Middle East but Europe too
Original post by i h8 naggerz
Muslims are out of control and ruining not only the Middle East but Europe too

yeah because Muslims started the 2004 invasion of iraq, didn't they?
Good, maybe then we could get rid of the cult of Islam all together?

Well the Muslims who flew the planes into the Twin Towers certainly had a hand in it :wink:

Yeah because it was Muslims who
- Did 9/11
- Did 7/7
- made ISIS, Boko Haram and the Taliban
- Shot and killed innocent journalists in Paris just for mocking something
- Killed innocent people randomly in Paris AGAIN
- Did the Belgium attacks
- Did the Boston Marathon bombings
- The Mumbai Hotel shootings

I think I covered most things
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
- Did 9/11
- Did 7/7

Could of put it better myself! :wink:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
- Did 9/11
- Did 7/7

The 2004 invasion of Iraq not only was indirectly responsible for several of those things, but also uprooted and destroyed the lives of millions of innocent Iraqis and Middle Easterners.
The 2004 invasion of Iraq not only was indirectly responsible for several of those things, but also uprooted and destroyed the lives of millions of innocent Iraqis and Middle Easterners.

Is not even acknowledging posts of anyone who challenges you the only thing you're capable of?

Talking to you is like talking to a toddler.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending