The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Starlight15
You make up 7% of the population you should feel special very rare

Aw well that's good to know :biggrin:
If anyone is bored or anxious about their results there's a personality test which you decides which personality you have based on the choices you make, you can take it here hopefully it will take you mind off results day for a bit

My personality Advocate which is very rare, making up less than 1% of the population, that makes me feel a little bit special :u:

I got Logistician - 13% of the population :redface: Scary how accurate this was though having read the description :eek:
Original post by Jem +
I did this exact one last year, and I decided to take the test again last week. Got the exact same result ahaha. I'm an ENTJ-Type T (The Commander), and people of this personality make up 3% :biggrin:

Steve Jobs, Gordon Ramsay, Harrison Ford are also Commander too you're lucky
Original post by surina16
x

You're a fellow Triple Scientist right? I've seen you post a couple times on the science exam threads I was stalking during exam time :teehee:
Steve Jobs, Gordon Ramsay, Harrison Ford are also Commander too you're lucky

Indeed, I was quite chuffed. The description is scarily accurate too. :eek3:
lets hope for good
If anyone is bored or anxious about their results there's a personality test which you decides which personality you have based on the choices you make, you can take it here hopefully it will take you mind off results day for a bit

My personality Advocate which is very rare, making up less than 1% of the population, that makes me feel a little bit special :u:

I got ISTJ
Original post by TheAnon121
Welcome :wink: . How come you didn't revise for unit 3 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically, I left all the revision and note taking of all units 2+3 sciences till the night before. I spent 3/4 hours going over the topics for each unit and had an hour of sleep in between and then a few hours going over the pastpapers. But sadly for both physics and biology I overslept :frown: And thanks to my exam invigilator, we had to do both units right after each other so I had no time to revise it. I didn;t bother sleeping for chemistry I think it was because I found it 100% more intresting.

I lacked the motivation to revise it earlier and now I regret it, well at least for biology, I couldn't care less for physics. :smile:

Got INFP, the mediator, 4% of the population apparently!
This thread has developed from a bunch of students into a family of overly anxious siblings. #TSRResultsDayFamily :biggrin::grouphugs: (Yeah I know that was 10/10 cringe sorry not sorry)

I'm INTJ Architect? Said something like less than 2% of the world I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got Logistician - 13% of the population :redface: Scary how accurate this was though having read the description :eek:

I am the Consul, which is so accurate after reading the description.:smile: I am the most common type in the population:colondollar:
Original post by sahil19
This thread has developed from a bunch of students into a family of overly anxious siblings. #TSRResultsDayFamily :biggrin::grouphugs: (Yeah I know that was 10/10 cringe sorry not sorry)

Haha. The night before will be so full of anxiety

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got INTJ personality - "The architect"- which apparently makes up 2% of the population:colondollar:
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I'm INTJ Architect? Said something like less than 2% of the world I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too. We're both part of the 2%!
Ok because this was on the A-level forum but not here, we'll standarise a format of response.
So write down

What you are predicted?
What you think you will get?
What you think you will do best in?
What are you planning in Sixth Form (or other)?

e.g.

What are you predicted?
4A*s
3A's
2B's
3C's

6A*s
3A's
3B's

Chemistry

What are you planning in Sixth Form (or other)?
Maths Bio Chem Psychology
I got ISTP - Virtuoso.. What % of the population is that?
5 days away and I am literally *****ing myself!! (Can't imagine how the A-Level students felt like)
I'm doing bio, chem, maths and Spanish for a-level and my school has a policy that I need to get at least an A to do those subjects coming this new term. I've literally been racking through my thoughts recently picking out every single error I have made in every exam I did so far and it's not doing me very good. On top of that there's so much pressure because I did so well in my mocks and if I can't get at least an A in those particular subjects I'll be so disappointed with myself because I know I could have done better. Good luck to everyone this Thursday and I hope everyone gets the grades they hope for!
What you are predicted?
Geography: B
Maths: A
English Language: A
English Literature: B
Biology: A
Physics: A
Chemistry: A
Media Studies: A
Drama: C/B
Art: A

Geography: C
Maths: B
English Language: B
English Literature: C/B (probably a C)
Biology: B
Physics: B/C
Chemistry: B
Media Studies: B/A (probably B)
Drama: D/C (I missed a lot of school so i won't score high)
Art: B/A

Art or media studies, they're both my passion

What are you planning in Sixth Form?

Fine Arts, Media Studies and Drama and Theatre Studies (Drama if I get a C)

If I get 2 As and 3 Bs I can do a fourth so that'd be creative writing

Sorry I went into more detail, got nothing to do so I thought I would

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

I got exactly the same! I thought it was pretty accurate for me, was it for you??

Latest