The Student Room Group

Hello

Hi. There is any College in Birgimham which allow to do A-levels if you are 19 year old. I really want to do A-levels after I will get GCSE in Latvia. So someone could you me find the School which allow me do that.

At the mmonet I have elemtary school education sertficate which I got in Latvia
Maybe I could move to the England and start doing A-levels in the september?

Original post by Kodejs13
Hi. There is any College in Birgimham which allow to do A-levels if you are 19 year old. I really want to do A-levels after I will get GCSE in Latvia. So someone could you me find the School which allow me do that.

At the mmonet I have elemtary school education sertficate which I got in Latvia
Maybe I could move to the England and start doing A-levels in the september?

Best to check with local ones that you can actually travel to. Self teaching is a last resort too if you're stuck.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Best to check with local ones that you can actually travel to. Self teaching is a last resort too if you're stuck.

Hi.
Hello again. I got the response from the college.
http://imgur.com/a/V42mC

So this mean that actually can admit me to this college?

If they really do where can i find something about a tutition fees?
Hi.
Hello again. I got the response from the college.
http://imgur.com/a/V42mC

So this mean that actually can admit me to this college?

If they really do where can i find something about a tutition fees?

It sounds like a possiblity, yes.

As it says in the email, you have to phone up that person and talk to them about it (by telling them all of the details they ask for)
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM

As it says in the email, you have to phone up that person and talk to them about it (by telling them all of the details they ask for)

I don't think that I speak english good.

Because I'm from Latvia and I have plan to join College next year
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM

You know where can i speak english like improve my skills speaking? Does there is any forum or any skype group where can I join? I'ts pretty hard to explain as it is at with us in Latvia i mean.

I mean Latvia in the schools teachers teaches usally grammer or vocabulary but not speaking.. I wish improve my skills speaking. Where should I go to improve my skills speaking or any tip how to do it?
(edited 7 years ago)
You know where can i speak english like improve my skills speaking? Does there is any forum or any skype group where can I join? I'ts pretty hard explain as it is at with us in Latvia i mean.

I mean Latvia in the schools teachers teaches usally grammer or vocabulary but not speaking.. I wish improve my skills speaking. Where should I go to improve my skills speaking or any tip how to do it?

I do not know myself, but there must be one out there somewhere. The other thing maybe is to find someone who speaks good or fluent Latvian and English and speak with them :s-smilie: or someone at your college (a teacher I mean) might be able to give you advice. Languages are difficult as well, you can study them but you have to use them and practice, so like you say, groups or a pen pal or anything may help.
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
I do not know myself, but there must be one out there somewhere. The other thing maybe is to find someone who speaks good or fluent Latvian and English and speak with them :s-smilie: or someone at your college (a teacher I mean) might be able to give you advice. Languages are difficult as well, you can study them but you have to use them and practice, so like you say, groups or a pen pal or anything may help.

And what about watching movies english? Its good yeah?

I can also stay on consultation after hours

I uunderstand english but I', little bitr afraind of speaking because I think my englih skills not so well as it should

I have never spoken english with anyone only little bit in the school
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM

So yeah I know I can do that...Anyway I have still one year to improve speaking english aswell vocabulary :smile:
And what about watching movies english? Its good yeah?

I can also stay on consultation after hours

I uunderstand english but I', little bitr afraind of speaking because I think my englih skills not so well as it should

I have never spoken english with anyone only little bit in the school

Indeed, perhaps with subtitles. I would say you can type it to a good standard.

Anywhere you can find practice, go for it :h:
Reply 10
Original post by SeanFM
Indeed, perhaps with subtitles. I would say you can type it to a good standard.

Anywhere you can find practice, go for it :h:

Thank you so much for helping me. I'll will try :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest