The Student Room Group

How can I make myself shorter?

Hi!

I read online that if I started doing squatting and lunging exercises it might be possible to get a little bit shorter? I was planning on giving this a try! Can anyone recommend how many of each I should do each day to get shorter? Also, is there anything else I can do e.g. avoid some foods/drinks, other exercises, to get smaller? It's not a massive deal if I can't get any smaller, but I thought I might as well give it a go. Any ideas would be helpful. I am female if that helps :smile:

Thank you for your help!x

Scroll to see replies

Yeah cut both your legs off
Haha, thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Put yourself through the washing machine and dryer and maybe you'll shrink.
Reply 4
don't. There is no way mate. When i was younger i use to slouch so much. Its only until now that i actually stand tall. Embrace your height more tall girls need to <3
Original post by Clueless<3
Hi!

I read online that if I started doing squatting and lunging exercises it might be possible to get a little bit shorter? I was planning on giving this a try! Can anyone recommend how many of each I should do each day to get shorter? Also, is there anything else I can do e.g. avoid some foods/drinks, other exercises, to get smaller? It's not a massive deal if I can't get any smaller, but I thought I might as well give it a go. Any ideas would be helpful. I am female if that helps :smile:

if you don't mind.......... how tall are you??
How about making yourself smarter
Reply 7
No reason and probably no way. At best you'd probably be damaging your back. of course squats are worth having a go at for other benefits! But to get shorter you'll just have to wait for middle age. (:
Give me some of your height!
Original post by Anonymous

I am 5"8 :smile:

(I hope I've posted this in the right place, I don't really ask questions or go on here!)x

I am 5"8 :smile:

(I hope I've posted this in the right place, I don't really ask questions or go on here!)x
Original post by Hashtosh302
How about making yourself smarter

I try, I'm a bit of a geek tbh but I like that :smile:x
I would love to be taller! Tall people pull off clothes so much better!
You can get surgery to shorten your legs.
You're mad. I wish I was atleast 5'5, and there you are at 5'8 wishing you were shorter :redface: I would love to be as tall as you
Hi!

I'm short (5'2.5) and believe me there's nothing good about being short
Original post by JamesN88
You can get surgery to shorten your legs.

nope. no you can't. you can technically get surgery to make yourself taller...but not shorter
Yeah cut both your legs off

You beat me to it.
I read online

New Scientist has a lot to answer for.
Wtf your like a model's height! Tall girls are attractive. Why on earth would you want to be shorter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest