The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Accomodation swap URGENT

Hi, I've been given Bowsden Court as my Accommodation offer and I am looking to swap. The reason is due to work commitments and my friends are all in other accommodations. I know this is a shot in the dark but is anyone willing to swap with me? It's Flat 23 and the candidate would have to be a girl as I've been advised by the lady on the accomodation line. I'm so stressed about this
Original post by careyboyle
Hi, I've been given Bowsden Court as my Accommodation offer and I am looking to swap. The reason is due to work commitments and my friends are all in other accommodations. I know this is a shot in the dark but is anyone willing to swap with me? It's Flat 23 and the candidate would have to be a girl as I've been advised by the lady on the accomodation line. I'm so stressed about this

Hi Carey,

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time to sort an accommodation swap out :smile:
The Accommodation Team have a Facebook page for room swaps, if you haven't already seen it https://www.facebook.com/Accommodation.NCLswaps

Hope you get it sorted out soon!

Persephone
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by careyboyle

What kind of accommodation do you have and do you know if the rest of your flat are all girls? I'm in Marris House but I would prefer to be in a same sex flat.
Reply 3
Original post by Gull97
What kind of accommodation do you have and do you know if the rest of your flat are all girls? I'm in Marris House but I would prefer to be in a same sex flat.

Hey I have a single sexed girls room at st mary's that I'd like to swap. Let me know if you're interested or not :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by amygill33
Hey I have a single sexed girls room at st mary's that I'd like to swap. Let me know if you're interested or not :smile:

So do you know if the rest of your flatmates are girls? I'm sorry I'm just really stressed about this 😊

Quick Reply