The Student Room Group

Boys what do u want to know about girls???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
Are periods really that bad??

Yesssss !! They r !!!!
The stomach cramps kill u !!
And the feeling is just horrible
It's a pain to go swimming. ( eg on holiday or someing )
And u have make sure u change ur pad/tampon a lot cause the smell is rank.
Not to mention it's kinda annoying when ur horny unless u don't mind getting a bit messy . 😀
Original post by Anonymous
Working out will help your self confidence massively. Confidence with girls (and people in general) is just as, if not more, important as being buff.

My confidence has improved, I intimidated some kids on a bus a few weeks ago. It worked to.
Original post by RDKGames
I second this. Please explain.

It's just overwhelming, like you feel it in your whole body, and you breathe real deep and there's just this sensation everywhere in all your muscles I can't even explain.
Original post by bikiniikilll
Yes!! It's horrible, due to pain. But then every girl is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Electrospective
Well I guess that'll differ from person to person :':wink:
A bit of pain in the beginning then you just shove a tampon in and change it every so often -- you get used to it.
It is an inconvenience mostly.

Spoiler

My wife becomes difficult to talk to when it is that time of month. At least i think that's what it is?
Reply 44
Original post by MrKmas508
My confidence has improved, I intimidated some kids on a bus a few weeks ago. It worked to.

Haha not quite the 'self confidence' I had in mind, but if it's working, then keep on doing what you do! I feel the exact same: hitting the gym and seeing improvements is really changing how I act around people, for the better.
My wife becomes difficult to talk to when it is that time of month. At least i think that's what it is?

Ah, that happens to a lot of women. They become a bit more irritable xD
Idk I've just never been much of a complainer...but some girls just go on about how awful their period is...:mmm:
Do you look at a boy's shoes or their looks first?
Haha weird question.
When I mean shoes, I mean as in dress sense.
I guess society has decided that fashion wise, there are a lot of tighter fitting clothes and shorter cut clothes available to us women than there are to you men, and well I wear what I want when I want lol, because I like how it looks on me or because I think I look good.

Everyone likes and needs attention, there's just this stereotype over women wanting it more often aha, but I guess when people want attention it's because they need it or like want to feel good, or loved or like idk, like someone cares?
:rofl:

How can you be jealous of something you've never felt? xD
Are periods really that bad??

I have a friends who have collapsed whilst on theirs because of the loss of blood, nausea and lack of energy. One friend woke up in the shower in her pjs at 5am, soaking wet, covered in vomit because she had such bad cramps and felt so sick so sat there at like 2am and fell asleep.

Literally for me it's not the end of the world but it's such a fricking pain, I think about it with every move i make every second of the day, it literally controls everything I do for a week every month. And the pains, and the PMS, and the bloating and slight weight gain. My boobs swell and they're so frickin tender and painful urghhh everything.
Haha weird question.

I have a habit of looking at a man's watch, if there's no watch then I'd look at their shoes. You just want to see someone who's put together nicely.
Multiple orgasms are probably one of the best things about being a girl, for me anyway:u:
Yes but that's on the extreme end of the scale. Average for women is 18 seconds whilst the average for men is 22 seconds. But then again women can orgasm again and again. :mmm:
But who knows which feels better....:tongue:
Original post by MrKmas508
But my day encompasses Filthy Frank videos and debating people online for no reason, how am I supposed to form a personality from that. My spirit animal is the Elephant who killed a girl in Morocco.

Then start watching reality tv , dramas such as eastenders, coronation street etc or series on Netflix . Also TRY and make friends and b sociable. Google more ideas .
Does it feel uncomfortable lying on your front? What about the side?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha weird question.

Dress sense, but then again i look at legs
Haha weird question.

Tbh probably clothes
Original post by drandy76
Does it feel uncomfortable lying on your front? What about the side?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you learn to get used to it, sometimes if you are wearing a bra the underwire can dig in and hurt like hell but honestly na
Original post by retro_turtles
Dress sense, but then again i look at legs

'look at legs'? What do you look for? Length? Build?
'look at legs'? What do you look for? Length? Build?

both just a pair of legs, like not too skinny but toned (i know its strange)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending