The Student Room Group

Is a remark worth it?

So after a level results day i ended up getting into my insurance uni which im glad i did considering my grades and i have already enrolled into that university. If i get a paper re marked (I got an E ) and say it goes will the uni then suddenly reject me. the only reason it bothers me is cause i got 2 B's in the AS exams and a B in the A2 coursework which gave me 1 mark into a C. Im worried that if i get it remarked and it drops my uni would no longer accept me even though i have already enrolled and had an unconditional offer in track.
Original post by MrBigKnob8
So after a level results day i ended up getting into my insurance uni which im glad i did considering my grades and i have already enrolled into that university. If i get a paper re marked (I got an E ) and say it goes will the uni then suddenly reject me. the only reason it bothers me is cause i got 2 B's in the AS exams and a B in the A2 coursework which gave me 1 mark into a C. Im worried that if i get it remarked and it drops my uni would no longer accept me even though i have already enrolled and had an unconditional offer in track.

I'd just leave it tbh - there's not much point in getting it remarked if you've already met your conditions for your insurance and are happy to go there.

Quick Reply

Latest