The Student Room Group

My limit on one of my credit cards has gone up, AMA?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sabertooth
I know. I read the thread. Just find it amusing that you think 3300gbp is a lot. :wink:

Bearing in mind that under two years ago i couldn't have any credit at all, and then my first credit card was for £250, and i have been building it up from there. We have to live within our means you know??

Two years ago i was in the court of protection, and they put notices on my credit files not to let me have any credit cards at all, which kind of sucked. I'm so pleased to be taken off them!
Original post by john2054
Bearing in mind that under two years ago i couldn't have any credit at all, and then my first credit card was for £250, and i have been building it up from there. We have to live within our means you know??

Two years ago i was in the court of protection, and they put notices on my credit files not to let me have any credit cards at all, which kind of sucked. I'm so pleased to be taken off them!

Well done you. :smile:

Still, I stand by the fact that that's really not very much money. I guess it depends where you are in life though. I'm married, renting a house, and paying for university so for me that's a pretty piddly amount and really doesn't go very far. For other people, maybe it's "high". :dontknow:
Reply 22
Well done you. :smile:

Still, I stand by the fact that that's really not very much money. I guess it depends where you are in life though. I'm married, renting a house, and paying for university so for me that's a pretty piddly amount and really doesn't go very far. For other people, maybe it's "high". :dontknow:

How much is your limit then, if you mind me asking?? I also rent a house, am married, and have just paid for a degree, and am about to pay for two more!
Also how long have you had your cards for?
Original post by john2054
How much is your limit then, if you mind me asking?? I also rent a house, am married, and have just paid for a degree, and am about to pay for two more!
Also how long have you had your cards for?

Now that would be telling. :wink:
Reply 24
Now that would be telling. :wink:

pm me if you like, or just round it up, to the nearest five thousand? come on tiger, you can do this!

Quick Reply

Latest