The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Accommodation 2016

For those of you starting at Coventry in September, discuss your accommodation here!

Where are you hoping to get? Or even if you have a room already?

You might even be able to find others that will be in the same building, or on the same course as you :gah:

Scroll to see replies

I applied through clearing, how long until I hear what accommodation I'm in?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by thestars
I applied through clearing, how long until I hear what accommodation I'm in?

When I called coventry they said that most offers should be made by the end of this week. However, I only just got mine and I applied quite early on the first day.
How does all this payment work cos looking at the installment schedulle it seems like im paying my first installment on 26 august (Callice Court)
Original post by d.alpheaus1
How does all this payment work cos looking at the installment schedulle it seems like im paying my first installment on 26 august (Callice Court)

I've just received the payment plan, here it is:

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 14.45.20.png

I'm in room A, flat 5108, floor 5.

edit: Forgot there were blocks, mine is C.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CynicalRaven

I will come and find you regardless of if im in halls or not good to make some friends
I will come and find you regardless of if im in halls or not good to make some friends

I will be there alot cos my friend is gonna be living in callice court and my other friend in liberty point
I will be there alot cos my friend is gonna be living in callice court and my other friend in liberty point

Hahaha okay, what are you studying by the way?
LLB Law Wbu ? Im moving in from Central London the leap is gonna be huge
LLB Law Wbu ? Im moving in from Central London the leap is gonna be huge

Economics. I'm moving in from Norwich, so it wont be too much of a size leap.
ahh lucky im dreading it
Original post by CynicalRaven

edit: Forgot there were blocks, mine is C.

how are you paying that £597 before your student loan? is it coming from your savings
how are you paying that £597 before your student loan? is it coming from your savings

Kind of but I heard you can make a small contribution i.e £100 and then pay the rest off when your loan comes.
If anyone is looking for accommodation 10 minutes from university in a 5 person house, please message ASAP
Original post by Asha7/27
I applied for accommodation on results day and still haven't heard back, so I'm a tad worried that I'm going to be allocated in student housing rather than halls and that would serious;y suck

Yeah im allocated into a student house with an ensuite (raglan house) cant complain looking at the Coventry University Accomodation website alll the halls are full so its not looking good if you wanna be in halls
Anyone in St Margaret Road?
Reply 16
Yeah im allocated into a student house with an ensuite (raglan house) cant complain looking at the Coventry University Accomodation website alll the halls are full so its not looking good if you wanna be in halls

Yh I just got my email saying I got allocated into raglan house, have you heard much about it, like whether it's good and all
Original post by Asha7/27
Yh I just got my email saying I got allocated into raglan house, have you heard much about it, like whether it's good and all

well it looks alright from what i have seen when i get my number etc ill give it to you and you can drop in and say hi
I applied through clearing and I sorted my accomodation at the clearing open day , there wernt many places tbh! I'm in priory hall
Reply 19
Staying in Quadrant Hall (applied through clearing). Anyone else staying here?

Quick Reply

Latest