The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hungry, even though I literally just ate breakfast.
Looking forward to tonight. Cooking a really nice dinner then going to a rave.
head hurts and tired of life
Original post by Salamandastron
head hurts and tired of life

:hugs:
hate this pain i have rn :argh:
Great day :excited:
A young lady customer told me I was beautiful tonight!!!!:awesome: I am so chuffed, especially chuffed because the lady wasn't a weirdo! She said I look like someone from the film Brave, but I've not seen it:hmmm2:
I am shattered. :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
Absolutely over the moon :redface:
I don't like talking about results but that is the reason why :rofl:

euphoric really couldn't have dreamed for better :woo:

going to sleep now

27 bloody sleep deprived hours :toofunny:

Massive well done to you; and thanks.
lol **** this.
Idk so much stuff rattling round in my head and nothing has really changed like i thought it would.
Nobody is ever gonna fully get the things i experience at night, how real it all is and im fed up of being patronised about it.
so yeh.

whatever
Had a nightmare and woke up :redface: now can't go back to sleep :sad:
Reply 6750
Original post by fatima1998
Had a nightmare and woke up :redface: now can't go back to sleep :sad:

Was it about me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undeserving of anything good that happens.
I deserve all the bad things that happen to me, just feel like I'm a bad person and feel so selfish when the occasional good thing happens. Others are way more deserving of it and I wish I could just give it to them to stop me from feeling happy. I don't deserve to feel happy at all.

I'm a **** person and please don't try to convince me otherwize. I don't deserve any of your compliments that yall leave me. They've nice but no one ever compliments me and I've a,ways been on the receiving end of bullying so that's the norm for me now. I'm so used to it that everything good seems fake to me. Therefore I wish I could give the experience to someone who is way more deserving than me.

I'm so used to people just betraying me and hurting me that I've come to accept that that's what I deserve and that's what I need to function. I feel as though people don't really like me and just do nice things to bring me up and then crash me into the ground (Except Matrix and Cheese though, they're genuinely nice people who I can trust right now).

So idk what to do anymore.

Spoiler

Original post by RobML
Was it about me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope :lol:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I deserve all the bad things that happen to me, just feel like I'm a bad person and feel so selfish when the occasional good thing happens. Others are way more deserving of it and I wish I could just give it to them to stop me from feeling happy. I don't deserve to feel happy at all.

I'm a **** person and please don't try to convince me otherwize. I don't deserve any of your compliments that yall leave me. They've nice but no one ever compliments me and I've a,ways been on the receiving end of bullying so that's the norm for me now. I'm so used to it that everything good seems fake to me. Therefore I wish I could give the experience to someone who is way more deserving than me.

I'm so used to people just betraying me and hurting me that I've come to accept that that's what I deserve and that's what I need to function. I feel as though people don't really like me and just do nice things to bring me up and then crash me into the ground (Except Matrix and Cheese though, they're genuinely nice people who I can trust right now).

Spoiler

I know we've talked about this before and you said you don't want anyone to convince you otherwise but I don't agree with you. Sorry if this makes you feel worse but what you've said there is complete and utter rubbish! I know you probably won't agree with me but I honestly think that.
You are not a **** person; you're one of the best people I've gotten to know on here. (Yes, that is a compliment but it's true and no matter how many times you tell yourself you only deserve bad things, no! Everyone goes through bad moments, some a lot longer than others, but we all deserve good things to happen to us and you are no exception). This does show your caring nature but as I said, be happy for the good things you have in life and you will then spread happiness as the people close to you will definitely feel very happy for you! :yep:

Yes, it's nice to do things for other people sometimes but honestly, no one is "more deserving" of compliments and good. Everyone makes mistakes and I think they should be forgiven and continue to spread good. So, any mistakes you have made should not hinder your chances of ever getting compliments or reduce how deserving you are of it. More to the point, I don't even think you have made any mistakes in relation to this anyway! The fault is in the bullying and so it is the bullies who should be reconsidering this sense of deserving in any case, and not you.

Spoiler

In other words, continue being proud of who you are. You have a fantastic personality (being very kind, understanding, humorous, inspirational and motivational in many cases are just 5 to mention :wink:) and a very beautiful soul! Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries :nah:

(Aww thanks, that means a lot!:hugs:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77

Spoiler

You deffo deserve good things Freezer :hugs:Everyone does! Even people you hate do! Its just something people deserve after the hardships they've faced, the fact they've pulled through it, the fact that you have pulled through it! In fact, m8, u should feel proud of yourself! I mean - look how far you've come and all these fab things ure doing!Dude u deserve every compliment, every good word, every :hugs: emoji we give you! I hope u understand that u just need to give ureself a bit more credit m8
As a certain @Matrix123 said "Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries "
And also thank you for your kind words. Its time for you to start accepting your own :h:

Spoiler

Good morning everyone
Oh I do hope my headache from last night has go-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH
:frown:
Horrible about myself because I'm so rubbish at driving and will never pass my test
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
You deffo deserve good things Freezer :hugs:Everyone does! Even people you hate do! Its just something people deserve after the hardships they've faced, the fact they've pulled through it, the fact that you have pulled through it! In fact, m8, u should feel proud of yourself! I mean - look how far you've come and all these fab things ure doing!Dude u deserve every compliment, every good word, every :hugs: emoji we give you! I hope u understand that u just need to give ureself a bit more credit m8
As a certain @Matrix123 said "Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries "
And also thank you for your kind words. Its time for you to start accepting your own :h:

Spoiler

Ooh would I know this Matrix? :mmm:
But seriously, very true and very inspirational! :yep::hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Good morning everyone
Oh I do hope my headache from last night has go-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH
:frown:

Aww not again! :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Horrible about myself because I'm so rubbish at driving and will never pass my test

:console: you know this is sill and not true! You'll get better with practise! Don't worry! :hugs:I have faith in you! :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Ooh would I know this Matrix? :mmm:
But seriously, very true and very inspirational! :yep::hugs:

Aww not again! :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure - I do hope so, she's such a lovely individual :teehee:aww thanks but I dont think its as inspirational as your wise words to freezer :colondollar:
ikr :colonhash:
im gonna eat some food to see if that helps before going on meds
I'm going to try not to overdose this time XDD

Latest