The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB - Accomodation Help

Is it too late to apply for accommodation for Halls at Queens Belfast?
I wanted to wait until I got my results but I just read that I should have applied before 1st August!

Btw, anyone doing biochemistry at queens? or going to halls ? :smile:
I'm p sure the allocation of NI students into halls starts tomorrow!!:frown:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by studyingeng
I'm p sure the allocation of NI students into halls starts tomorrow!!:frown:

Hello, thanks for getting back! what does that mean exactly? Am I too late or is there still a chance? :smile:
I think some people are applying today so ring them and they could maybe slot you in somewhere !! Not sure though
Reply 4
Do you think NI students who live around 40 mins away from QUB have the chance for accomodation?
I hope so cos that's the boat I'm in atm 😅
Original post by CERC
Is it too late to apply for accommodation for Halls at Queens Belfast?
I wanted to wait until I got my results but I just read that I should have applied before 1st August!

Btw, anyone doing biochemistry at queens? or going to halls ? :smile:

Hey guys,

Hoping we can help out a little - If your looking for stylish accommodation in Belfast then take a look at John Bell House (private student halls). Our showrooms are open now so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us.

All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have a limited number of en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space with flat screen TV and table tennis table, as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. We are a 15 minute walk to Queens too!

Check out our Facebook page over at www.facebook.com/johnbellhousebelfast to see the latest events, photos with our current students or contact us on 02895 901683.

Thanks,
Anna @ Fresh
Hi there! I got a standard room at Elms and I'm looking for someone to swap with for College Gardens (either a standard or small standard) as Im really desperate to be at College Gardens (would like to be as close to uni as possible)! If anyone managed to get a room there do let me know if you would like to swap places for Elms! Thank you :smile:P.S I'm from Malaysia going to QUB this Sept for law :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending