The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9500
Sanchez needs to get his head fixed
Legit just woke up from a nightmare about transfer deadline day :rofl:

We were in for a player called Quiterox (Quit here Ox- mirin subconscious sending subliminal messages), but United swooped in and wrapped it up before us.

Was madness, first everyone was gassed at signing this wonderkid they hadn't heard of, then Sky were reporting the players agent was negotiating a fee with Arsenal, then they were reporting a fee had been agreed with United. Everyone got so angry :rofl:
Reply 9502
Original post by atom y humber
Such a joke. Burnley showing us how to do it. Helps that coutunho has reverted back to his true self. When will he have another good game?

October.
stayed up late to watch the game.. disappointed, but there are some positives.

The good:

Kos coming back is the main one.. such a huge difference in defensive presence compared to the liverpool game. He was making tackles/challenges that chambers and holding against liverpool just could not do.. 100% they would have scored if we had the same defensive partnership as last week.

We came alive for the first time this season for about 10 minutes when ozil and wilshire came on.. Showed a glimpse of how we can play.

The bad:

Sanchez is having a painfully slow start to the season, right at the time we need him to step up and fill a gap.

Wallcot has 1 trick, run, cut in, shoot to the far post. tried multiple times, failed all of them..

Coq and bellerin have the compusre of a todler..

Should have given away a 100% pen at the end of the game from bellerin, and coq should have gotten a red card. in a different game, like last season, those two prove to be a liability.

Looked completly flat in attack before ozil + co came on.

Our only forward signing of the summer cant get a work permit... good good.
Aitor Karanka for Arsenal? This is a man who's going places.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Sanchez needs to get his head fixed

The little boy inside his head is screaming "Juventus".
Reply 9506
Looks like it is all finally becoming too much for some of the glory hunters I know who jumped on board in your glory days. One guy I know has changed to being a WH season ticket holder and another guy I know just announced that he is starting to go to Watford games instead and can't stand Arsenal anymore.

Arsene Wenger secretly routing out the glory hounds before delivering the goods imho :creep:
Original post by mhsc
Looks like it is all finally becoming too much for some of the glory hunters I know who jumped on board in your glory days. One guy I know has changed to being a WH season ticket holder and another guy I know just announced that he is starting to go to Watford games instead and can't stand Arsenal anymore.

Arsene Wenger secretly routing out the glory hounds before delivering the goods imho :creep:

Lol do people like that exist?
Original post by James.Carnell

Yeah some were only the fans because of the invincibles. Heard some have started supporting United :ninja:
Reply 9509
Original post by James.Carnell

Original post by swirly
Yeah some were only the fans because of the invincibles. Heard some have started supporting United :ninja:

The guy who just changed to Watford is the sort of guy who has always heatedly stated he is a die hard fan who knows everything about football (through Fifa) but has never been to a football game in his life.
Reply 9510
Original post by swirly

Yeah, I wonder who..
Why would you start following Watford/West Ham if you were frustrated about a lack of success at Arsenal? It's like being annoyed that the food at a Michelin star restaurant isn't up to scratch, so you go for dinner at Mcdonalds instead. Strange.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I wonder first day of retirement is going after Ozil ended his career yesterday
Reply 9513
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Why would you start following Watford/West Ham if you were frustrated about a lack of success at Arsenal? It's like being annoyed that the food at a Michelin star restaurant isn't up to scratch, so you go for dinner at Mcdonalds instead. Strange.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Honestly think it is so they can jump on the bandwagon of "I support a small team, I am morally correct and you must listen to me."
Funny thing is that 'real' WH fans swear they're a big club.

Anyways hope Chelsea sign mustafi. So hopefully we actually have a REAL revolt after wengs stupid excuse.
The club is beyond F*cked this year
Original post by Vividly clear
The club is beyond F*cked this year

But will Wenger go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At best we will buy a CB. We are not getting a striker or an attacking winger in a million years. Wenger has missed the boat and now we are scraping for 4th again.
Original post by atom y humber
Funny thing is that 'real' WH fans swear they're a big club.

Anyways hope Chelsea sign mustafi. So hopefully we actually have a REAL revolt after wengs stupid excuse.

Tinpot mentality. "Hope our rivals succeed even though it'll directly hurt us if it means we can get rid of our manager"

Basically like saying you hope your girlfrield cheats on you and starts ****ing a millionaire on the side so she won't keep pestering you for money.

Didn't expect such cuckish behaviour from you atom...
Jack Wilshere is a supremely talented midfielder, shame his legs are made of glass. I would start him over Cazorla and Ramsey in this team if he was not so injury prone. I can see him becoming an impact sub player now for the rest of his career as he is not a 90 minute player.

Latest