The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloechurcher
To people talking about teachers knowing our grades, they most probably do, if your subject teachers have chosen to look at them. I heard that they are accessible to them from 6 am, (unsure if that's true, I just read on another thread:s-smilie:) and that absolutely terrifys me. :getmecoat:

I think they get sent them the night before, at least I was told that

Posted from TSR Mobile
AQA have confirmed a Wednesday release date for GCSE grade boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nwmyname
Hey guys
For anyone taking AQA GCSE Sciences (Biology Chemistry Physics) I have compiled a list of past grade boundaries so you can see how the boundaries have varied from year to year.

You can see how it looks like from this screenshot for biology.
Scroll down later to find Chemistry and Physics.

@stardust22 posted one for A-levels last year, so I thought it was only fair that GCSEs get the same treatment.

To any forum manager of the sciences GCSE forum, I would highly suggest you put this on your frontpage as a resource so other people can read it.
On results day, I will update the data with the 2016 exams.

Any questions, please ask me.
nwmyname

p.s. please give me a rep on this post to make this resource a global one on TSR.

This resource has now been shown to @Starlight15 and I have sent him the link for him to post to the primary post of this thread.

Thanks for the reps!
Don't the teachers know the day before for sorting?? Someone explain??
Original post by moggygeorgieee
Don't the teachers know the day before for sorting?? Someone explain??

yh only the exams officer and principal and maybe other senior staff will know mostly for publishing the statistics
what i think i'll get:
WJEC:
Maths: B/A
English Literature:A*/A
English Langauge:A*
Welsh:A*
Biology:A*
Chemistry:A*
Physics:A/A*
History:A*/A
Business studies:A*/A
Art:A*

AQA:
Psychology:A/B/C
Original post by Waveyalex
yh only the exams officer and principal and maybe other senior staff will know mostly for publishing the statistics

Oooooh. I see, thank you :redface:)
I have had several nightmares about results day because i don't think i did too well

I think i got:
Maths: D/C
Core Science: B
English: C
Media Studies: A
Spanish: A*
Geography: B
History: B/C
Original post by nwmyname
Hey guys
For anyone taking AQA GCSE Sciences (Biology Chemistry Physics) I have compiled a list of past grade boundaries so you can see how the boundaries have varied from year to year.

You can see how it looks like from this screenshot for biology.
Scroll down later to find Chemistry and Physics.

@stardust22 posted one for A-levels last year, so I thought it was only fair that GCSEs get the same treatment.

To any forum manager of the sciences GCSE forum, I would highly suggest you put this on your frontpage as a resource so other people can read it.
On results day, I will update the data with the 2016 exams.

Any questions, please ask me.
nwmyname

p.s. please give me a rep on this post to make this resource a global one on TSR.

Is there one for OCR Gateway/21st Century or Edexcel?
It's getting so close now, and I'm really nervous; I just wanna know what I got already!! Good luck to all, I'm sure we'll all be fine, we care enough about school to post on tsr, so I'm assuming we all cared enough to put in the work and get the grades.
Wow, people's expectations are getting lower and lower as results day is getting close
Original post by Starlight15
Wow, people's expectations are getting lower and lower as results day is getting close

some days i think i got all A*s others i think i've failed everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now less than 4 days and we will shall know our results.
Less than 3 days until the grade boundaries are released
Original post by Starlight15

It's true. I do feel I really did bad because I missed so much school due to illness. The teachers have such high expectations of me and I just feel I'm gonna disappoint them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
It's true. I do feel I really did bad because I missed so much school due to illness. The teachers have such high expectations of me and I just feel I'm gonna disappoint them

Posted from TSR Mobile

same, hope you are better now! I was throwing up before every exam because I was so nervous and this has probably impacted on my performance. oh well :frown:
People crying, thinking they will only get A's and B's and I'm just sitting here hoping I get C's. 😑
Reply 2377
what time are the grade boundaries released??
Original post by romansholiday
same, hope you are better now! I was throwing up before every exam because I was so nervous and this has probably impacted on my performance. oh well :frown:

Thanks, I am getting better now but i got ill in Y10 and Y11 and missed a lot of drama so I'm hoping to get a C. That's a shame about your exams, I hope you do well regardless!
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Thanks, I am getting better now but i got ill in Y10 and Y11 and missed a lot of drama so I'm hoping to get a C. That's a shame about your exams, I hope you do well regardless!

thanks, good luck!

Latest