The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey
Original post by ElliottSmith_1
People crying, thinking they will only get A's and B's and I'm just sitting here hoping I get C's. 😑

Don't worry C grades are average in the real world and can still get you many places.
After all most places ask for 5A*-C so as long as you get 5 C grades you can still do many things.please don't feel bad we all have different skills,talents and come from different backgrounds so we all have our own goals. I hope this makes you feel better 👍👍👍👍👍
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
some days i think i got all A*s others i think i've failed everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sometimes I think I have got all D's and other days I still think I have all D's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thelabtatpast
Don't worry C grades are average in the real world and can still get you many places.
After all most places ask for 5A*-C so as long as you get 5 C grades you can still do many things.please don't feel bad we all have different skills,talents and come from different backgrounds so we all have our own goals. I hope this makes you feel better 👍👍👍👍👍

+1

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Im_trying;67108886]Sometimes I think I have got all D's and other days I still think I have all D's.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry you most likely done better then you think.last year I sat English literature and I thought I completely flopped it and failed miserably but on results day I got a C.I began to realise that all these negative thoughts are just created through fear and the more we think about them the more we worry!
Oh wow it's so close now, doesn't it feel weird?
Does anyone know what time the grade boundaries get released? Like 1pm or 2pm
@Earlofthegrey- Normally, AQA release theirs around early morning (between 8-10am) a day before results day and others release it at midnight a day before.
Did anyone do AQA geography A?
Original post by Earlofthegrey
Does anyone know what time the grade boundaries get released? Like 1pm or 2pm

It varies from board to board but usually the morning about 9-10am
Original post by Waveyalex
A in maths and A*/A in English what do u think an A in maths will be this year (edexcel)

An A* in biology, chemistry and Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

An A* in biology, chemistry and Economics
Good luck with results, you've probably done a lot better than you think!
Original post by Rosy-Smith18

I did, how'd you find the papers?
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
It varies from board to board but usually the morning about 9-10am

😱😱😱
😵

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Astudent24
Which exams went worst for u guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

CIE (modern world) history
Original post by Hey It's Cerian
Congratulations! Sorry, didn't realise you were an A Level student. Anyway, those zre beilliant results! What A Levels do you study? :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! And don't worry haha, I didn't make it that clear :h:

I did Maths, Politics, History and Biology. I dropped Biology because it's not relevant to what I want to study at uni and I got a B in it!

What A-levels are you thinking of taking?
Original post by Rosy-Smith18

Which topics did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloechurcher
To people talking about teachers knowing our grades, they most probably do, if your subject teachers have chosen to look at them. I heard that they are accessible to them from 6 am, (unsure if that's true, I just read on another thread:s-smilie:) and that absolutely terrifys me. :getmecoat:

not too sure if this is correct ,but ive been told that school receive the results on the 24th, but only certain teachers can see them
Original post by chloechurcher
I did, how'd you find the papers?

Some of the 8 mark questions were really odd, but okay. I liked the second paper better. How did you find them?

Latest