The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
You apply as normal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I mean, should I wait to apply as I'm not even at uk yet and I haven't got any documents from my uni? And (this probably sounds stupid) where to apply exactly? Is there anything I have to do/any documents I have to have before I can apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Geromi912
Lol I mean, should I wait to apply as I'm not even at uk yet and I haven't got any documents from my uni? And (this probably sounds stupid) where to apply exactly? Is there anything I have to do/any documents I have to have before I can apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can apply before you get here and no you don't need any documents to apply.

There's a list a few pages back, I'd suggest you do a tad more research into the banking world if you don't know where to apply to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 342
Guys don't be in such a hurry, lol. I don't think they've even started doing first rounds for SA yet. Hell the 2016 SA's barely finished.
Original post by RWiz
Guys don't be in such a hurry, lol. I don't think they've even started doing first rounds for SA yet. Hell the 2016 SA's barely finished.

Yh, it's still a bit early. My buds are finishing their SA stints next week or week after I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RWiz

I'm just a bit worried I might miss something haha since there will be career fair at uni in october can/should I wait till then...?
I'm just a bit worried I might miss something haha since there will be career fair at uni in october can/should I wait till then...?

Nah, not much waiting til the careers fair. You should ideally send out applications by mid October

Posted from TSR Mobile
um, am I supposed to be apply for spring weeks now?

*going into first year of uni*
Original post by StrangeBanana
um, am I supposed to be apply for spring weeks now?

*going into first year of uni*

How long is your course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long is your course?

3/4 years
Original post by StrangeBanana
3/4 years

If it's definitely 3, yes you apply now. If it's 4, wait until next year and bulk up your experiences a bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since I'm in international student I've missed the insight days I'm scared this is gonna put me in a big disadvantage:s-smilie:
Also should I apply to as many banks and programs as I can?
Reply 352
Bro, calm down with the Qs. Do what you want to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you been watching the Hodge Twins?
Since I'm in international student I've missed the insight days I'm scared this is gonna put me in a big disadvantage:s-smilie:

It won't, stop fretting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also should I apply to as many banks and programs as I can?

Ofc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rkai01
Lol you been watching the Hodge Twins?

Lol no, literally just looked them up aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 356
Lol no, literally just looked them up aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah did you watch the 'do whatever the F*** you wanna do compilation' I think it's called that.
People who don't watch them regularly might not find that funny.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 357
any tips application wise?
Original post by Yua
any tips application wise?

Be concise and to the point, quadruple check spelling and grammar, make sure your CV is in a good format and has accurate information on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 359
Be concise and to the point, quadruple check spelling and grammar, make sure your CV is in a good format and has accurate information on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I don't have a CV, so I guess that'll be my first step.

Latest

Trending

Trending