The Student Room Group

FML WHY AM I SO stupid

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluemadhatter
its nothing to do with sex...

so how is this embarrassing in any way? I can't even make any sense of the status, heaven knows how your dad did it. just tell him its a song lyric?
Original post by Tabstercat
so how is this embarrassing in any way? I can't even make any sense of the status, heaven knows how your dad did it. just tell him its a song lyric?

IDK thats the thing i dont know HOW my dad interpreted it because it can be seen in so many different ways (as this thread proves) which is even worse :cry:
My dad texted my on whatsapp "Would you please remove your status?" and I thought I blocked him and this is so embarrassing :cry2:

My status was;

"When he hits you and it doesn't feel like a kiss"

**** MY LIFE

What does it even mean???????????
Reply 43
when he hits you.png

What's the joke? I don't get it.
Original post by RobML
What's the joke? I don't get it.

Lana del rey's song Ultra violet has the lyrics "He hit me and it felt like a kiss" so the meme is "When he hits you and it doesnt feel like a kiss" *shocked face*
Reply 45

oh gosh thank god it wasnt one of my daddy or stripping statuses :cry2:

Excuse me? :colonhash:
My dad texted my on whatsapp "Would you please remove your status?" and I thought I blocked him and this is so embarrassing :cry2:

My status was;

**** MY LIFE

I CAN RELATE SO BADLY

Once my status was 'sass to match the ass' which resulted in a very awkward 20 min lecture from my mother :colondollar:
Also nice music taste :wink:
I either keep my status or "At the gym" or "At a meeting" so I look cool
Original post by RobML
Excuse me? :colonhash:

you heard :wink:

Original post by upperechelon
I CAN RELATE SO BADLY

Once my status was 'sass to match the ass' which resulted in a very awkward 20 min lecture from my mother :colondollar:
Also nice music taste :wink:

LOOOOL OKAY THAT MADE ME FEEL BETTER :rofl:

and tyyy :wink:
Reply 49
you heard :wink:

Can I call you daddy? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Can I call you daddy? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nop but you can call me Mommy :u:
Reply 51
Nop but you can call me Mommy :u:

What about granddad? :perv:
Original post by RobML
What about granddad? :perv:

yups ill be ur pops :h: sit on my lap so i can tell you a story of when i used to be in the military :smile:
Reply 53
yups ill be ur pops :h: sit on my lap so i can tell you a story of when i used to be in the military :smile:

How do you know my top sexual fantasy? :eek:
Original post by RobML
How do you know my top sexual fantasy? :eek:

:erm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by postexamtalk
You didn't have a school life if it didn't include any Runescape sir

Correction, you didn't have a LIFE if you haven't played a RSPS as a Runescape player.

My status was;

**** MY LIFE

I've solved countless problems, deciphered many equations, dealt with all those ****ing rings in chemistry, but I don't understand what the **** that even means :/
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
I've solved countless problems, deciphered many equations, dealt with all those ****ing rings in chemistry, but I don't understand what the **** that even means :/

read my previous responses
So, what did your dad interpret it as?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by GradeA*UnderA

Well, he hit me (and it felt like a kiss) is a song about a woman cheating, telling her original partner, him striking her, and her finding tenderness in his anger as it shows he cares about her.. presumably this status just takes away the f'd up romantic angle and refers to plain old abuse. Idk.

Oh, Lana Del Rey sang it. Thief! (the same line anyway)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending