The Student Room Group

Why am I so inherently uncomfortable with certain sexual acts

For some reason I cannot bring myself to go down on a guy. I did once, when I was absolutely intoxicated, but in my normal, sober state I just cannot do it. I don't know why.
I also cannot bare the thought of doggy style.
I'm not saying either of these things are nesserily degrading or whatever, but I personally just feel inherently uncomfortable with them both.

Is there something wrong?
No there isn't. Everyone has their own preferences in the bedroom :smile:
Reply 2
That's just how you are? I mean I wouldn't want to stick my peepee inside the hole where **** comes out... So you're not alone
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
No there isn't. Everyone has their own preferences in the bedroom :smile:

Doesn't have to be the bedroom :sexface:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
For some reason I cannot bring myself to go down on a guy. I did once, when I was absolutely intoxicated, but in my normal, sober state I just cannot do it. I don't know why.
I also cannot bare the thought of doggy style.
I'm not saying either of these things are nesserily degrading or whatever, but I personally just feel inherently uncomfortable with them both.

Is there something wrong?

There's nothing wrong at all. Everyone likes their intimacy to be a bit different and that's what makes it interesting.

Don't ever be with anyone who makes you feel that your preferences are less than valid or less than worthy of respect.
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
There's nothing wrong at all. Everyone likes their intimacy to be a bit different and that's what makes it interesting.

Don't ever be with anyone who makes you feel that your preferences are less than valid or less than worthy of respect.

doesn't make it interesting if she's so vanilla she won't even do doggystyle
Hmmm...maybe a case of just practicing? The more you do something, the more you're comfortable with it. It doesn't seem as if you have any hangups because you think it's "wrong" or what have you, so maybe just trying them both out more will gradually increase your level of comfort.

Also, you're missing out on two great things. :biggrin:
Original post by Electrospective
Doesn't have to the bedroom :sexface:

Spoiler

You're right :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending