The Student Room Group

a levels for 3 years?

hi ive just finished my gcses this year and i would like to do medicine in the future. this year i also took French AS alongsided my gcses so i would do french a2 in year 12 and finish the rest of my a levels in year 13. would this exclude me from applying to certain unis as i heard they like a levels to be sat within a 2 year period but the problem is that i started doing one of my a levels early

help please!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by serenity_137
hi ive just finished my gcses this year and i would like to do medicine in the future. this year i also took French AS alongsided my gcses so i would do french a2 in year 12 and finish the rest of my a levels in year 13. would this exclude me from applying to certain unis as i heard they like a levels to be sat within a 2 year period but the problem is that i started doing one of my a levels early

help please!!

No, your French won't count. You'll be fine :h:

Edit: Unless you mean you're wanting it to be one of your 3 A Levels, in which case it may be a problem

Quick Reply

Latest