The Student Room Group

My friends keep calling me a snake and sneaky? - what to do

Basically i'm very easily picked on, and teased, i don't mind sometimes it's funny, other times it can get wearing and annoying.

At uni if i ever get with a boy, or start talking to them i like to keep it to myself for a while, i don't want the embarrassment of telling people then it not going somewhere. My friends because of this call me a snake or sneaky, when really i'm just private and tell people who i really trust and know aren't going to tease me. I somewhat feel if you tell people about it i let go of my emotions more so?

I dunno, just feel a bit **** and like everyone thinks badly of me, when i think i'm a genuine person and never intentionally would hurt anyway (more so me always hurt and disappointed with friendships?)
Grow a pear and tell them to piss off, what you do in your private life does not have to be broadcasted everywhere! And if they do not respect that there rubbish friends!
Reply 2
Ssssssssssssssssss...
Reply 3
sorry OP, you just bought back old school memories of a guy who used to be called a snake. And this is the sound everyone used to make when he was around... lol
Original post by lousmithy
Basically i'm very easily picked on, and teased, i don't mind sometimes it's funny, other times it can get wearing and annoying.

At uni if i ever get with a boy, or start talking to them i like to keep it to myself for a while, i don't want the embarrassment of telling people then it not going somewhere. My friends because of this call me a snake or sneaky, when really i'm just private and tell people who i really trust and know aren't going to tease me. I somewhat feel if you tell people about it i let go of my emotions more so?

I dunno, just feel a bit **** and like everyone thinks badly of me, when i think i'm a genuine person and never intentionally would hurt anyway (more so me always hurt and disappointed with friendships?)

It has absolutely nothing to do with them so why should you have to tell them? Just ignore them, OP.
Reply 5
Original post by lulucoco98
Grow a pear and tell them to piss off, what you do in your private life does not have to be broadcasted everywhere! And if they do not respect that there rubbish friends!

Or grow an apple - not really much difference

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pk789
Or grow an apple - not really much difference

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just realised my mistake😂😂 (Pear-Pair)
Reply 7
OP, you and your friends need to mature a little. You do not need to share all of your private life with friends. Adult life is not governed by a high school sleepover pinky promise. You release the private information that you want, when you want. And you don't apologise for that.

Say to your friends that you do not like them making out that you are sneaky. You are private. They need to grow up or ship out!
Reply 8
Original post by lulucoco98
I just realised my mistake😂😂 (Pear-Pair)

Happy to help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell them to slither off
Those are not friends honey..
Reply 11
Hey maybe they're not your real friends???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending