The Student Room Group

What is it studying optometry at Anglia ruskin?

Hi, I will be starting uni in september at ARU (my insurance) and was wondering what it is like studying optometry there. Is it like what other people have to say about other courses or is it worth going to? I'm worried about the reviews that ive read so far and would like genuine opinions.
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Reply 4
There's no need to bump a thread this much in a day.
Original post by TheTeresaLover
Hi, I will be starting uni in september at ARU (my insurance) and was wondering what it is like studying optometry there. Is it like what other people have to say about other courses or is it worth going to? I'm worried about the reviews that ive read so far and would like genuine opinions.

Have you tried posting this on Anglia Ruskin's TSR page? Maybe you will get more responses there?
Hey thanks! But since i don't usrle TSR that much I don't know how to do it. Do you mind telling me how to do that please?
Hey thanks! But since i don't usrle TSR that much I don't know how to do it. Do you mind telling me how to do that please?

Okay, np, just hover your mouse over the 'University' tab at the top of the page and then click on Universities A-Z. A list of universities should come up, scroll down until you find Anglia Ruskin, click on that, then post in the relevant forum, since this is Optometry you're enquiring about I assume it would either be under sciences or medical.
Oh ok. Thanks a lot :h:

Hi TheTeresaLover

Glad you'll be joining us in September!

Will you be able to visit us in Cambridge? if so, we’ll be able to show you around the Eye clinic and you'll get the opportunity to speak to our lecturers about your course.

Our student satisfaction is currently at 100% so our current students are telling us we are among the best in the UK. The Guardian League Table, 2017) has also just announced our course group is 3rd in the UK for course satisfaction. We’re not sure what you have read but collectively our students tell us how happy they are with their experience as we do have 100% employability due to our extensive industry links. If you can make time to pop in and visit us we’d be very happy to arrange a visit. Please do let us know as soon as possible by emailing your availability to [email protected].

Hope this helps! :smile:

Natalie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending