The Student Room Group

a levels for 3 years?

hi ive just finished my gcses this year and i would like to do medicine in the future. this year i also took French AS alongsided my gcses so i would do french a2 in year 12 and finish the rest of my a levels in year 13. would this exclude me from applying to certain unis as i heard they like a levels to be sat within a 2 year period but the problem is that i started doing one of my a levels earlyhelp please!!
Original post by serenity_137
hi ive just finished my gcses this year and i would like to do medicine in the future. this year i also took French AS alongsided my gcses so i would do french a2 in year 12 and finish the rest of my a levels in year 13. would this exclude me from applying to certain unis as i heard they like a levels to be sat within a 2 year period but the problem is that i started doing one of my a levels earlyhelp please!!

It won't exclude you, but you couldn't use french as part of your offer. If you're doing 3 other subjects for a-level you should be ok.
Original post by ForestCat
It won't exclude you, but you couldn't use french as part of your offer. If you're doing 3 other subjects for a-level you should be ok.

so do you think there is a point in me continuing with A2 or should ijust focus on my other 3 a levels?
or do u think i could pick up a new a level for the start of year 12 instead?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending