The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

HELP! Accommodation and payment plan

I Have completed steps 1-4 of my accommodation process. I have received the confirmation email from the university of Hertfordshire. However When I logged back into my account to complete the payment plan (I exited the payment plan page because there was no way to exit or back out of the page, and was not entirely sure which payment plan i would like to use and it was asking me to pay for my payment plan even though i have already put down a deposit which confused me), i got straight back to the beginning. Has the payment gone through and is my accommodation at Hertfordshire confirmed? Also will i be able to make my payment plan online?

Thanks.
To get the best answer i suggest you ring the accommodation team who will be able to help

01707 284071

Monday to Wednesday 09:00 to 17:00

Thursday 09:00 to 19:00

Friday 09:00 to 16:00

Luke
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lukeisfantasy
To get the best answer i suggest you ring the accommodation team who will be able to help

01707 284071

Monday to Wednesday 09:00 to 17:00

Thursday 09:00 to 19:00

Friday 09:00 to 16:00

Luke

Thank you. I have already called them and the issue is almost resolved
Reply 3
I have one more question about the payments. Does the university charges my debit card automatically each month and I have to do nothing OR I need to make on-line transfers on my own? Can you explain how does it work? thanks
Original post by bartolng
I have one more question about the payments. Does the university charges my debit card automatically each month and I have to do nothing OR I need to make on-line transfers on my own? Can you explain how does it work? thanks

You don't have to do anything, the uni does it when the rents due .. can set up termly payments (in-line with when student finance pays out)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
You don't have to do anything, the uni does it when the rents due .. can set up termly payments (in-line with when student finance pays out)

Posted from TSR Mobile

the rent for my accommodation starting September will be due before my finance comes in by 2 or 3 days...will this be a problem? what shall i do?...
call the accommodation team on Wednesday, they'll usually extend your payment date for those situations

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
call the accommodation team on Wednesday, they'll usually extend your payment date for those situations

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending