The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
Sorry. Please ignore me.
I think i need to get off here and sort things out then come back.

Nooo I wasn't criticizing you :cry2: I don't want to ignore you :bawling:
And this thread is here for you !! :jumphug: :penguinhug:

Original post by fatima1998
soo much pain to deal with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:console: :console:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
ST Note:

Hey everyone! :hello:
It seems like quite a few of us are having a difficult time at the moment :grouphugs:

It's important to remember not to post triggering content, as this will have to be removed to protect everyone.

If you are in need of any help with these matters, please contact your GP - or more urgently the Samaritans and/or Nightline :hugs:
Reply 6842
I still feel quite sad 😔 for not getting in to my first choice uni..
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I can slap u all i want m8 :u:
idk I dont think i would, too lazy to feel such a strong emotion :rofl:

Spoiler

:slap: Then I can slap you!
Hmm, well down a Red Bull and you'll be bouncing off next doors lampshades!!

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
:slap: Then I can slap you!
Hmm, well down a Red Bull and you'll be bouncing off next doors lampshades!!

Spoiler

:colonhash: no u cant touch me cos im future présidente :u:
im good, that stuff is nasty m8 :naughty:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colonhash: no u cant touch me cos im future présidente :u:
im good, that stuff is nasty m8 :naughty:

Spoiler

I own Columbia I think you'll find!
It's delicious!!!

Spoiler

I own Columbia I think you'll find!
It's delicious!!!

Spoiler

ok :wink:

Spoiler

My day has consisted of scraping yet more fat slugs out of the cage, and throwing them against the fence with a satisfying thump, and then refilling the gaps between the flagstones with little stones to stop the weeds, and then binge watching the Eleventh Doctor and Clara episodes from Doctor Who. Can you tell that i'm slightly in love with these two, both as a pairing and individually? Well I am, anyway. Oh and then I spent this evening doing yet more sewing whilst we watched various documentaries, including Long Lost Family, or something, which was actually really emotional!:indiff: I was sat there like this :fatcontroller: because I am Miss Emotionless in front of my mum. But inside I was sobbing cos it was so emotionally heartwarming:rofl:
Now tomorrow I have another vaccination at the GP which I am dreading. .... If only I knew which part of my body she was going to inject, i'd put ice on it beforehand to make it numb :sad:
I think I hate my mum, I feel ill just thinking about her.
Really need to chill out and not worry so much about things that I will be able to control. Being a pessimistic and anxious person drains the life out of you. And here's another busy day without sleep for me. :h:
I have failed my exams
Just a whole load of disappointment. Why are you doing this?
Shite wbu
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm in a good place- thoughts for those who are not. Help is available as the ST have noted.
So so tired!
Damn work! Need more rest!!
Still feeling down too :cry2:
So so tired!
Damn work! Need more rest!!
Still feeling down too :cry2:

:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh I need something to punch, just so much pent up energy. I'm like a coiled spring. Maybe having a fap will dispel some of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Really need to chill out and not worry so much about things that I will be able to control. Being a pessimistic and anxious person drains the life out of you. And here's another busy day without sleep for me. :h:

:hugs:

If it were that easy I think you'd have done it already, but at the same time there must be something that you can do to try and work on it. You're suffering and I think it's time to take action.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I think I hate my mum, I feel ill just thinking about her.

Everyone hates their parents, that's just the circle of life

Posted from TSR Mobile
So anxious I feel sick! Almost excited though. Work week :smile:

Latest