The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

In need of accommodation near Reading Uni!!

I just got accepted into Reading to study Archaeology and Museum Studies but missed out on accommodation in Halls and am looking for other people in similar positions.

If anyone has a room they wouldn't mind renting out or needs a housemate / multiple housemates please let me know!
Original post by lanah.h
I just got accepted into Reading to study Archaeology and Museum Studies but missed out on accommodation in Halls and am looking for other people in similar positions.

If anyone has a room they wouldn't mind renting out or needs a housemate / multiple housemates please let me know!

Hi lanah,
You may want to Register an expression of interest into Halls which you can do by login into RISIS web.

Congratulations on your place and look forward to welcoming you in September :smile:

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hi lanah,
You may want to Register an expression of interest into Halls which you can do by login into RISIS web.

Congratulations on your place and look forward to welcoming you in September :smile:

Mark

Hi! Thank you im very excited to be joining :smile:,

I have registered an expression of interest but because it isn't guaranteed that I will get a space before term starts I thought it would be safe to explore all my options
Original post by lanah.h
Hi! Thank you im very excited to be joining :smile:,

I have registered an expression of interest but because it isn't guaranteed that I will get a space before term starts I thought it would be safe to explore all my options

You may also wish to look at Private Halls of Residence external to the University (all very close proximity to the uni) which include:

- Unite Students - www.unite-students.com
- CRM Students - www.crmstudents.com
- Fresh Student Living - www.freshstudentliving.co.uk
- Fawley Bridge - www.fawleybridgestudents.com
- Collegiate - www.collegiate-ac.com

I hope this helps :smile:

Mark
Reply 4
Original post by UniofReading
You may also wish to look at Private Halls of Residence external to the University (all very close proximity to the uni) which include:

- Unite Students - www.unite-students.com
- CRM Students - www.crmstudents.com
- Fresh Student Living - www.freshstudentliving.co.uk
- Fawley Bridge - www.fawleybridgestudents.com
- Collegiate - www.collegiate-ac.com

I hope this helps :smile:

Mark

You're absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for the help!! :h:
Original post by lanah.h
You're absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for the help!! :h:

No problem at all :biggrin:

Mark
Hi there, I'm in exactly the same position! We have to wait until the 2nd of September to hear back about the expression of interest as well!😕
Original post by lanah.h

Hi Lanah!

Hope you dont mind me jumping in here :smile:

If you’re still looking for accommodation you might want to check out Central |
Studios Reading.

One of our assistants also studies Archaeology and Museum Studies!

We’re a student accommodation building in Reading town centre offering
all inclusive studio apartments for students you would have your own kitchenette, living area and en suite bathroom.

Our students are all very sociable and we always hold social events as well (you can see these on our Facebook (www.facebook.com/CentralStudiosReading), so you would get the feeling of Uni halls but with more private space!

If you’re interested, check out our site:www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/reading

Or just drop us an email: [email protected]. uk

We would be happy to help you find a place in Reading

Nicola @ CSReading
Hi Lana, Congrats on your place. Let me know how get on with accom. If get desperate I may help. I may not fit to apply so am applying elsewhere.
it is a 4 year old thread!
Hey guys,

I know this thread is old but if people are on here looking for accommodation at Reading University you can have a look here. There is a variety of accommodation you can have at university to suit your needs whether it is self-catered, catered private etc.

If anyone does have any issues please do let us know!
Hope this helps!
From,

Amina
3rd year pharmacy student 😊
I have 40 week contract at Bridges Townhouses that I am looking to give up. If anyone is interested in taking over or would like more info like this post x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending