The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I dream about snakes and nonsense LMAO basically I've been dreaming about nothing related to gcse results. Still worried :s-smilie: :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
Seems like everyone is having dreams and nightmare, I haven't had any but I'm kind of worried about results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm honestly just waiting for the OCR Maths Boundaries.. that is what will make or break me :P - I'm confident in the majority of my grades that I need apart from Maths.

Also, they are officially THIS WEEK. I can't handle it:redface:
Original post by nisha.sri
An A* hopefully you?
What did you get for your C.A if you don't mind telling me :smile:

I got 37/40 A* and I'm hoping to get an A* overall but I didn't do to well on the exam.
Good luck, hopefully you get A*. :smile:
Original post by CyberJake
I'm honestly just waiting for the OCR Maths Boundaries.. that is what will make or break me :P - I'm confident in the majority of my grades that I need apart from Maths.

Also, they are officially THIS WEEK. I can't handle it:redface:

I do OCR maths, I'm hoping for an A. Atm for an A it's 139, that's fine tbf, I think I got anywhere between 140-155; hopefully they'll still go down though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Quick question, do grade boundaries get released tomorrow midnight which is basically the 24th or the midnight of the 25th - the day we get our results?
Original post by JustasB
Quick question, do grade boundaries get released tomorrow midnight which is basically the 24th or the midnight of the 25th - the day we get our results?

Depending on the exam board, usually around midnight-9am on the 24th
Original post by JustasB

AQA release them at 8am on the 24th
Does anyone know what time and the wjec gcse english grade boundaries are released? Getting so impatient! x
Original post by salex413
I got 37/40 A* and I'm hoping to get an A* overall but I didn't do to well on the exam.
Good luck, hopefully you get A*. :smile:

Wow well done :smile:
Good luck to you too :smile: Hope you get an A* too.
I'll tell you what i get and you shall tell me too :tongue:
Original post by shohaib712
Anyone else started Alevel revision?

Yup!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiecatp
Does anyone know what time and the wjec gcse english grade boundaries are released? Getting so impatient! x

Same !! Idk
Original post by nisha.sri
Wow well done :smile:
Good luck to you too :smile: Hope you get an A* too.
I'll tell you what i get and you shall tell me too :tongue:

Thank you!
Yes, hopefully in 3 days we will both have the grades we want :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
is anyone else taking there results home and opening them there or is it just me?
Original post by Im_trying
is anyone else taking there results home and opening them there or is it just me?

I might do, it depends on how patient I am

Posted from TSR Mobile

yah i probably will take it home and open it
That's entirely me!!!!
Original post by Starlight15
Wow, people's expectations are getting lower and lower as results day is getting close
Does it still seem surreal to anyone that we're getting all those results IN DAYS. Like we worked for years and in days we'll know the outcome. Idk it hasn't really sunk in yet haha

Nope, I'll be ripping the paper open as soon as I get my hands on it :biggrin:
Original post by Do it Right
Does it still seem surreal to anyone that we're getting all those results IN DAYS. Like we worked for years and in days we'll know the outcome. Idk it hasn't really sunk in yet haha

I know exactly what you mean, it does feel weird after all these years leading up to that day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest