The Student Room Group

New AS Reforms

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amranhassan
lol u dont say, i just came back from holiday and collected them today, i have to retake the year right? i got to a 16-19 college

What subjects did you take? and why did you not revise? if you want to resit the year I recommend you choose new subjects.
Original post by Gnatt27
What subjects did you take? and why did you not revise? if you want to resit the year I recommend you choose new subjects.

i took psychology, sociology and religous studies. im not dumb i failed purley because i messed about this year and i want to do psychology in uni so i'd rather keep psychology and sociology. might change rs. All aqa btw
Original post by amranhassan
i took psychology, sociology and religous studies. im not dumb i failed purley because i messed about this year and i want to do psychology in uni so i'd rather keep psychology and sociology. might change rs. All aqa btw

Dude I recommend you change both sociology and RS. Has anyone told you that UNis want 2 facilitating subjects? you have none there so even if you resit the year and come out with better grades your uni chances will be low due to those subjects. What about subjects such as History? Geography? Biology? etc

Quick Reply

Latest