The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahil19
Nope, I'll be ripping the paper open as soon as I get my hands on it :biggrin:

Hahaha i just don't want everyone looking at them, because i know people will compare and if i get one bad mark they will point it out to me.lol
Original post by Im_trying
Hahaha i just don't want everyone looking at them, because i know people will compare and if i get one bad mark they will point it out to me.lol

We're so lucky as our school emails us our results at 6am so we know what we grades we get before going into school and collecting the piece of paper with results on
Original post by greatmnty
We're so lucky as our school emails us our results at 6am so we know what we grades we get before going into school and collecting the piece of paper with results on

You guys are so lucky, you find out your results practically before everybody else

Your so lucky !!!!!

Ahh so lucky.
You can decide if you actually want to go to school to get your results.
Wish my school did that :frown:

Oh wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ak143244
Ahh so lucky.
You can decide if you actually want to go to school to get your results.
Wish my school did that :frown:

Ah we still have to go into school and collect the results but we know whether to open it in front of our friends or not xD
Going to start learning my A Level subjects after results day since I'll definitely know whether I'll be doing the subjects I want to do for my A Levels. Going to do maths and try and do bio/chem!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously though guys, I hope you do really well. The fact you're on the site shows you care about your grades and that you worked hard, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
These are my predicted grade boundaries for A* in AQA sciences - let me know what you think of it

B1: 45/60
B2: 47/60
B3: 47/60

C1: 51/60
C2: 52/60
C3: 49/60

P1: 48/60
P2: 42/60
P3: 42/60
yep :smile:
Ah we still have to go into school and collect the results but we know whether to open it in front of our friends or not xD

Ah yeah.
I'd open mine in private and then show, I wouldn't show my peers though as they would get jealous and stuff, you know? I'd show my teachers though and just go.

Teachers know the grades you got before you get your results right?
Original post by Do it Right
Does it still seem surreal to anyone that we're getting all those results IN DAYS. Like we worked for years and in days we'll know the outcome. Idk it hasn't really sunk in yet haha

It won't feel real until Results Day for me. Even GCSEs didn't feel real until I saw 2016 on the test paper. However, all this anticipation building has made it more realistic now that it's less than 3 days away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yeah.
I'd open mine in private and then show, I wouldn't show my peers though as they would get jealous and stuff, you know? I'd show my teachers though and just go.

Teachers know the grades you got before you get your results right?

They usually find out the day before, that's what my deputy head said.
Ah that's the complete opposite of what most people thought xD
Original post by kennethdcharles
They usually find out the day before, that's what my deputy head said.

Oh okay, it would be pointless showing your results sheet to your teachers then if they already know, right?
There's no way I will be waiting until I get home. As soon as I get my hands on them I'm tearing it open no matter where i am😂
Oh okay, it would be pointless showing your results sheet to your teachers then if they already know, right?

Not necessarily all teachers know... I think. It may be just like head teachers exam officers etc who know. I'm not entirely sure though.
Original post by kennethdcharles
Not necessarily all teachers know... I think. It may be just like head teachers exam officers etc who know. I'm not entirely sure though.

Ah okay, make sense now.
Ah okay, make sense now.

Your teacher only knows your grade for the subject they taught but they won't now how you did overall - except your headmaster etc.

Latest