The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blackdiamond97
I really dislike the look of weed. Looks like green poo imo

Yes! it looks and smells revolting :yucky:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yes! it looks and smells revolting :yucky:

I think it smells OK before it's burned. Absolutely reeks when you smell it on someone who just smoked it though, horrible smell.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I think it smells OK before it's burned. Absolutely reeks when you smell it on someone who just smoked it though, horrible smell.

Yh idk how someone can hide the smell. With cigs perfume can some how cover. With weed u'll stink like **** and everyone one know what u did :colone:
Reply 43
My physicians say it relaxes the throat
:nooo::puke:
Reply 45
why do people smoke cigarettes? I dont get it. I have smoked one or two to see why ppl did it and honestly its just dumb. Theres no fun in it at all. It just messes you up.
I smoke about 3 cigarettes a day because it just makes me feel less stressed and its also a reason to go outside cause I'm always cooped up in the house like a chicken. I'll smoke weed (plants in the garden ofc) like once or twice a week whenever I see my friend because she smokes it daily.

and also @TheonlyMrsHolmes why have u suddenly gone MIA on me :cry2:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yh idk how someone can hide the smell. With cigs perfume can some how cover. With weed u'll stink like **** and everyone one know what u did :colone:

I used to carry some oranges with me.

You have something to eat and if you're going to smell of something, you may as well smell of oranges and not weed.
Reply 48
Foolish thing to do
No, icky :hide:

I was once on a bus full of football supporters that were like 99% smokers (of cigarettes and other things...) and I think I could not breathe for around 7 hours.
Original post by jamesthehustler
luxury asset resale agent

In English please :colonhash:
I smoke weed, mostly at night an hour before bed - I'm a bit of a boring stoner like that
these days I'm noticing that the next morning I'm sometimes coughing a few hours after waking up, which is annoying
but yeah, it gets me the best sleep in the world...
in terms of whether I'm dependent upon it, I've not smoked a few nights of this week and I didn't really feel bad about it - I just got a less satisfying night of sleep, or it sure seemed like it
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Electrospective
In English please :colonhash:

I buy or commission goods like designer bags, watches, jewellery, scrap gold and silver, bullion or loose gemstones (and expanding rapidly into vehicles within 12 months)
then I sell them for profit
I buy or commission goods like designer bags, watches, jewellery, scrap gold and silver, bullion or loose gemstones (and expanding rapidly into vehicles within 12 months)
then I sell them for profit

Now explain it as if I were a 6 year old child, thanks. :colonhash:

there's no other way to explain it really it the title or the paragraph I've yet to find a shorter route so tell me if you find something :colondollar:
there's no other way to explain it really it the title or the paragraph I've yet to find a shorter route so tell me if you find something :colondollar:

Too many big words, can't comprehend. :colonhash:
Reply 56

He buys shiny expensive things and then sells them for more than he bought them.
Original post by kate37
He buys shiny expensive things and then sells them for more than he bought them.

Now it all makes sense. :colonhash:
i smoke air
Original post by KappaRoss
i smoke air

BAD ASS

Spoiler

Latest