The Student Room Group

How long does it take to get a photocopy of an exam script?

So about 30 minutes ago i paid for a photocopy of an exam script for my aqa law01 paper.
How long does to take for the photocopy to be given to my teacher?
I think it was about a week for me.
Immediately, it gets scanned over immediately
Reply 3
Original post by Manitude
I think it was about a week for me.

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Immediately, it gets scanned over immediately

Thank you!
Original post by BR1999
So about 30 minutes ago i paid for a photocopy of an exam script for my aqa law01 paper.
How long does to take for the photocopy to be given to my teacher?

It will go to your exams office first, that's who I recommend you check with. I've seen them appear within an hour of the exams office requesting them. I've also seen them take a week to come back. It all depends on the processes used by the examiner and the workload of enquiries they are dealing with. They will be prioritising remarks at the moment for those with pending university offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by gdunne42
It will go to your exams office first, that's who I recommend you check with. I've seen them appear within an hour of the exams office requesting them. I've also seen them take a week to come back. It all depends on the processes used by the examiner and the workload of enquiries they are dealing with. They will be prioritising remarks at the moment for those with pending university offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, really helpful information :biggrin:
Reply 7
Whilst some exam boards can email them back within minutes, AQA still post them so don't expect them very quickly. Of the AQA requests I made on Thursday, some, but not all of them, turned up today. However, it also depends on how your exams office deals with them. I know there are some who only order them every couple of days so this could slow things further.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Compost
Whilst some exam boards can email them back within minutes, AQA still post them so don't expect them very quickly. Of the requests I made on Thursday, some, but not all of them, turned up today. However, it also depends on how your exams office deals with them. I know there are some who only order them every couple of days so this could slow things further.

What papers did you ask for if you don't mind me asking? I applied for a photocopy of my new style AS Chemistry Papers from OCR on Thursday as I thought the result was a bit low and was wondering when I'd get it back. The exams officer said she applied for it on Thursday and will email it to me as soon as they arrive. Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by jn998
What papers did you ask for if you don't mind me asking? I applied for a photocopy of my new style AS Chemistry Papers from OCR on Thursday as I thought the result was a bit low and was wondering when I'd get it back. The exams officer said she applied for it on Thursday and will email it to me as soon as they arrive. Thanks

Aqa law unit 1 my school is pretty unorganised so i guess i have a long wait 😂😂
Reply 10
Original post by Compost
Whilst some exam boards can email them back within minutes, AQA still post them so don't expect them very quickly. Of the requests I made on Thursday, some, but not all of them, turned up today. However, it also depends on how your exams office deals with them. I know there are some who only order them every couple of days so this could slow things further.

Aqa are a really one of a kind examboard 😂😂😂😂
Original post by jn998

OCR have sent all the scripts back I've requested within 36 hours, including over the weekend. However, there's no guarantee your exams officer is working every day to pick them up. You have plenty of time. it will turn up.

Quick Reply

Latest