The Student Room Group

Help plss

So I had to resit 2 of my GCSE modules from year 11 (year 10 for you English folk) at the end of year 12 and I have to goto school on Thursday to get my results, problem is I didn't pay for the resits and ended up spending the money instead however I was entered for the exams, will I still get my results?:/ Yes I know I was stupid but I forgot then found this money in my drawer last week and didn't realise until today what it was for. Help is appreciated thanks:tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by hazza990
So I had to resit 2 of my GCSE modules from year 11 (year 10 for you English folk) at the end of year 12 and I have to goto school on Thursday to get my results, problem is I didn't pay for the resits and ended up spending the money instead however I was entered for the exams, will I still get my results?:/ Yes I know I was stupid but I forgot then found this money in my drawer last week and didn't realise until today what it was for. Help is appreciated thanks:tongue:

It honestly depends. The exam board may hold your results until you make the payment. Your school may have the envelope but refuse to give it until you pay for it. Or maybe the exam board already thinks you've paid for it :wink:. You'll have to wait until Thursday and see what happens. Make sure to call the exam board on the day of your results to clear everything up, because you obviously do need to get your certificates from them.
Reply 2
I think the exam board thinks I've paid cause I was entered and I've done each exam, also I know another pupil hasn't paid for 3 and one of her teachers told her not to worry about paying lmao so it sounds like I'm in the clear lol
Reply 3
Also if they do withhold my results will I lose the whole subject grade or just that module?
Reply 4
Original post by hazza990
Also if they do withhold my results will I lose the whole subject grade or just that module?

I mean if they do "withhold" your result, it will only be until you make the payment. It will most likely be the entire subject, so until you pay it off you'd have to refer to your old results as the only qualification you'd have of the subject. But if you've sat the exam then I doubt that they'll remember to be honest with you. Everything will be okay.

Quick Reply

Latest