The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Social Policy -

im going to apply to social policy in Birmingham and LSE and i was wondering how hard it might be to get into LSE. i got 2A's and 6B's at GCSE (i didnt go to a good school) and i study politics chemistry and psychology at a level. i will be predicted A*AB but i was wondering if anyone got into social policy at LSE and if so how hard was it? also do you think i will have a chance of getting in? im going to apply to global health as well so my pesonal statement will be 50/50 social policy and global health.
Reply 1
I'm starting BSc Social Policy at LSE next month.

I have similar GCSE grades to you, although a few A*s and a few more As. I got A*AB in Business, Maths, and History A Levels.

You certainly have a chance.

Make sure you focus your personal statement on LSE's course. Since they don't have interviews or admissions tests like Oxbridge does, they put a lot of weight on the quality of your personal statement.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by candyfloss98
im going to apply to social policy in Birmingham and LSE and i was wondering how hard it might be to get into LSE. i got 2A's and 6B's at GCSE (i didnt go to a good school) and i study politics chemistry and psychology at a level. i will be predicted A*AB but i was wondering if anyone got into social policy at LSE and if so how hard was it? also do you think i will have a chance of getting in? im going to apply to global health as well so my pesonal statement will be 50/50 social policy and global health.

Hi, I see that you're applying for global health and social policy just like me! I'm hoping to apply to KCL, queen Mary's and UCL, but can't find anymore courses similar. What are you applying for? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending