The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pinkberry_y
They're not really valuing their goods are they if they're selling themselves for only £1000

Dear Pinkberry,

You're female.

Goodbye.

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Can u make a version for straight women? :colone:

Thanks,
Weirdo

Dear Abdia,

I shall try to.

Your superior leader,

Curious.

Original post by Betelgeuse-
Yeaaahhh but 1000 quid..? I would just get a job even a *****y job than relinquish the sanctity of my holy poop pipe

Mr Geuse,

You have a job, but you're behind on rent and about to be kicked out of your shithole of an apartment in Tower Hamlets (or somewhere equally *****y).

Forever yours,

Curious.
Reply 21
Original post by hamza772000
That must hurt :frown: Its like having a rod up ur ass :mmm:

Original post by WoodyMKC
Dear Curious,

The matter at hand had come to pass not through lack of food; rather, my nan's lack of cooking skills rendering the food inedible.

Kindest regards

WoodyMKC

Dear Sir,

I understood that and it is shown by my use of the phrase "lack of quality food" as opposed to "lack of food".
Please read more carefully next time.

Best wishes,

Curious.
Original post by Electrospective

Mr Geuse,

You have a job, but you're behind on rent and about to be kicked out of your shithole of an apartment in Tower Hamlets (or somewhere equally *****y).

Forever yours,

Curious.

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I do not trust that :frown: YIKES this is soo scary to even think about :frown:

:frown:
Dear Sir,

I understood that and it is shown by my use of the phrase "lack of quality food" as opposed to "lack of food".
Please read more carefully next time.

Best wishes,

Curious.

Dear Curious,

The first sentence, then, is giving your post a completely different context to what you're trying to convey. Please proof-read before you post.

Get ****ed,

WoodyMKC
Dear Curious,

The first sentence, then, is giving your post a completely different context to what you're trying to convey. Please proof-read before you post.

Get ****ed,

WoodyMKC

Dear WoodyMKC,

Since you lack basic comprehension skills, I shall explain: I was implying that white people's food sucks.

Lots of Love,

Curious.
If I'm broke af then it's probably my fault I got there, so it's up to me to get myself out of that situation however way I wish. And I do not wish to suck a man off for a mere £1000.
Dear WoodyMKC,

Since you lack basic comprehension skills, I shall explain: I was implying that white people's food sucks.

Lots of Love,

Curious.

Dear bell-end,

I said her cooking is crap, not her choice of food to cook, so your implication made no sense.

Yours sincerely

Your dad
Dear bell-end,

I said her cooking is crap, not her choice of food to cook, so your implication made no sense.

Yours sincerely

Your dad

Dear Mr.Can't Get It Up,

Spoiler

Yours lovingly,

Curious.
Unlike the women question, there is a niche market here, especially if the straight guy in question can do one of a number of 'looks' (suited, scally, etc etc) because there is a definite 'doing a straight guy' fantasy on the gay scene.

They're most likely to get sucked than have to do anything receptive, and the money is very unlikely to be anything near £1k mind.
Reply 31
No, I'd rather be homeless.
Dear Mr.Can't Get It Up,

Spoiler

Yours lovingly,

Curious.

Dear weirdo-that-has-a-knob-as-their-avatar,

The vast majority of the world's most successful chefs are white. Just sayin'.

Yours eternally,

WoodyMKC
Would rather go to prison than take it up the bum.
Dear weirdo-that-has-a-knob-as-their-avatar,

The vast majority of the world's most successful chefs are white. Just sayin'.

Yours eternally,

WoodyMKC

Dear Mr.NeedsAnEgoBoost,

You must not live on Planet Earth™.

Your Lord and Saviour,

Curious.

Original post by SirMilkSheikh

Dear Sir MilkSheikh,

Both scenarios end the same.

Spoiler

Regards,

Curious.
Dear Mr.NeedsAnEgoBoost,

You must not live on Planet Earth™.

Your Lord and Saviour,

Curious.

Dear Sir MilkSheikh,

Both scenarios end the same.

Spoiler

Regards,

Curious.

Would rip a man's ballbags clean off if he shoved it anywhere near my nether regions, whether in or out of prison. Even if it would mean my death.
Would rip a man's ballbags clean off if he shoved it anywhere near my nether regions, whether in or out of prison. Even if it would mean my death.

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

You could be up against more than one guy and unless you're Bruce Lee, RIP your anus.

Warm Regards,

Curious.
Original post by hamza772000
That must hurt :frown: Its like having a rod up ur ass :mmm:

It really doesn't have to hurt. Half the time, people don't practise properly and that's why it hurts.

OP - as a gay man this doesn't really apply to me but I wouldn't do it the other way around for personal reasons, plus I doubt I'd be able to get erect and perform with a woman, regardless of the price.
Original post by ivybridge
It really doesn't have to hurt. Half the time, people don't practise properly and that's why it hurts.

OP - as a gay man this doesn't really apply to me but I wouldn't do it the other way around for personal reasons, plus I doubt I'd be able to get erect and perform with a woman, regardless of the price.
Oh, ok well as a straight guy, to me it just sounds painful :s-smilie: :redface:

You kind of really need to grow up, mate.

And don't worry - 'rather go to prison' wouldn't really help you there.

Latest

Trending

Trending