The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Oh, ok well as a straight guy, to me it just sounds painful :s-smilie: :redface:

It can be, but it really isn't when done properly although I can definitely get why it would appear that way to the ignorant :smile:.
Original post by ivybridge
You kind of really need to grow up, mate.

And don't worry - 'rather go to prison' wouldn't really help you there.

I stand by what I said. Thank you for your concern.
It can be, but it really isn't when done properly although I can definitely get why it would appear that way to the ignorant :smile:.
Ouch :tongue: Yeah, I believe you :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, ok well as a straight guy, to me it just sounds painful :s-smilie: :redface:

I don't imagine sexuality affects how painful it is. :beard:
You kind of really need to grow up, mate.

And don't worry - 'rather go to prison' wouldn't really help you there.

Grow up? Any straight male would say this.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I don't imagine sexuality affects how painful it is. :beard:
Oh, yeah you're right :smile: Sorry I'm tired, can't think atm :redface: :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Grow up? Any straight male would say this.

That is most certainly not true.

Being gay does not mean you love and want anal sex, being straight does not mean you don't love or want it.
That is most certainly not true.

Being gay does not mean you love and want anal sex, being straight does not mean you don't love or want it.

I know what you're saying, but come on, no straight male even wants to think about it.
Original post by Anonymous
I know what you're saying, but come on, no straight male even wants to think about it.

Again, that's not true. That's a stereotype and the overwhelming need and pressure to be masculine as a man, means men never explore and admit their sexual desires. Even if it is anal sex as a heterosexual male, which many heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual men and women alike, enjoy. I don't see why its seen as standard for a girl to enjoy it but not standard for a man - men have a point of overbearing pleasure situated in that body part and girls don't.
Reply 49
Again, that's not true. That's a stereotype and the overwhelming need and pressure to be masculine as a man, means men never explore and admit their sexual desires. Even if it is anal sex as a heterosexual male, which many heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual men and women alike, enjoy. I don't see why its seen as standard for a girl to enjoy it but not standard for a man - men have a point of overbearing pleasure situated in that body part and girls don't.

Well, sexually speaking there is a general notion of men being active and women being receptive which is hard to shake off.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well, sexually speaking there is a general notion of men being active and women being receptive which is hard to shake off.

What you mean is submissive and dominant, right? Well, let us just remember that that's a notion. Not a standard or an absolute, or a rule that we must all follow. The submissive partner can be dominant and women can be the dominant partner in a heterosexual or homosexual relationship. Believe it or not, men do like getting pleasured from behind by their girlfriends. It happens, whether one wants to admit it to others or not.
Reply 51
What you mean is submissive and dominant, right? Well, let us just remember that that's a notion. Not a standard or an absolute, or a rule that we must all follow. The submissive partner can be dominant and women can be the dominant partner in a heterosexual or homosexual relationship. Believe it or not, men do like getting pleasured from behind by their girlfriends. It happens, whether one wants to admit it to others or not.

Yeah lol, rather slow today. I agree, I just think that is why the hold-ups exist. Then again it would seem to go beyond submissive and dominant, because I'm sure most straight guys with girlfriends would be happy for them to be on top and to be directing the action so to speak. I guess that's why I used receptive, I think there is some distinction. I believe it. :tongue:
Reply 52
Would I be top or bottom?
Original post by ELVsLP
Would I be top or bottom?

Dear Sir,

Both.

Yours Faithfully,

Curious.
Reply 54
Original post by Electrospective
Dear Sir,

Both.

Yours Faithfully,

Curious.

hmm, a thousand doesn't seem enough for a painful backside. so No, probably not
Reply 55
To bum or not to bum [for chump change], that is the question.
Original post by Napp
To bum or not to bum [for chump change], that is the question.

Dear Napp,

Indeed.

Everybody Loves,

Curious.
Reply 57
I would take that **** so hard, Harambe would come back to life
Reply 58
dem niggaz censored me
You'll probably need to first define what "men having sex with men" means, considering most people have this misconception that it's anal sex... as opposed to possibly also being mutual masturbation, oral sex etc. etc.

Then you should explicitly ask if it's because they're not attracted to the same sex, if no, or they won't ever want to get paid for sex because it reduces their "dignity", if no, because the results will be confusing and probably misrepresentative.

If I was straight, I wouldn't be adverse to having sex with the same sex for the reason that they are the same sex (mouthful... :tongue:) unless I grew up with different values as a result...

Adios.

Latest

Trending

Trending