The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isabel ia
Parkwood, Twin Ensuite. :smile: Although honestly, my first three choices are pretty much equivalent to me. You can always log into the Hospitality Portal to check your choices.

That's good! Did you receive your accommodation offer? What course are you doing? :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by kiki_123
Yep, you can change it, I changed it before deadline. So is mine, it's Tyler court A and found out yesterday that I got the offer :smile:

Really??! I'm in the same one! :biggrin:
Original post by Nicky_Pans
Really??! I'm in the same one! :biggrin:

That's cool! :h: Do you know what's your number thingy?
Reply 23
Hi:smile: Has any clearing applicants received their accommodation offer?
Reply 24
Original post by Ylvis
Hi:smile: Has any clearing applicants received their accommodation offer?

hi there!, my first choice was turing but I haven't received my offer yet, do you know where I can check for it?? :h:
Reply 25
Original post by estefi
hi there!, my first choice was turing but I haven't received my offer yet, do you know where I can check for it?? :h:

Hello :smile: I think you will receive an email about accommodation offer. I can't check it on Kent Vision though :frown: And my first choice was Tyler :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Ylvis
Hello :smile: I think you will receive an email about accommodation offer. I can't check it on Kent Vision though :frown: And my first choice was Tyler :smile:

ok thanks!! ohh you couldn't either?? well maybe we'll get it through the week. by the way, I'm going to study biomedical sciences, which course are you taking??:smile:
Reply 27
You're welcome:smile: I just asked the accommodation team on Facebook and they said they will start allocating rooms to clearing students in early September😢 I'm taking Asian studies and English language and linguistic haha
That's good! Did you receive your accommodation offer? What course are you doing? :smile:

Yes, I got my offer. It's Eliot College. I'm studying English and American Literature and Creative Writing. :smile: :smile: :smile: really looking forward to getting started!
What are you studying?

Number thing? Where can I check it?
Reply 30
has anyone bought the silver or gold kpass from the kent union??
Reply 31
Hi!! Do you know something about your accommodation yet? I just received the email yesterday, im finally in tyler court :smile: (sorry for my writing mistakes, if any, im spanish, hahahaha)
Reply 32
[QUOTE=estefi;67198924]Hi!! Do you know something about your accommodation yet? I just received the email yesterday, im finally in tyler court :smile: (sorry for my writing mistakes, if any, im spanish, hahahaha)
Hi:smile: nope I still haven't heard anything 😢 are you a clearing applicant? Btw, Tyler was my first choice too:smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Ylvis
Hi:smile: nope I still haven't heard anything 😢 are you a clearing applicant? Btw, Tyler was my first choice too:smile:

hii , no I'm not, ; hope you receive news soon, if you do tell me haha !! :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by estefi
hii , no I'm not, ; hope you receive news soon, if you do tell me haha !! :smile:

Probably I will get my offer next week :smile: I will surely let you know haha :biggrin:
Original post by Isabel ia
Yes, I got my offer. It's Eliot College. I'm studying English and American Literature and Creative Writing. :smile: :smile: :smile: really looking forward to getting started!
What are you studying?

I'm studying International business with year in industry :smile:

On your accommodation overview after you accepted the offer, it says room/address and there it says your number :smile:

Edit: But it said not to post it on social media but it's better if you don't post it on here. Can you send me it on message? I'll send you mine :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by estefi
Hi!! Do you know something about your accommodation yet? I just received the email yesterday, im finally in tyler court :smile: (sorry for my writing mistakes, if any, im spanish, hahahaha)

I'm in Tyler court as well! Which one are you in Tyler court A-C? :smile:
Reply 38
does anyone know if we need to buy tickets for freshers events before we get there?
Reply 39
Original post by estefi
ok thanks!! ohh you couldn't either?? well maybe we'll get it through the week. by the way, I'm going to study biomedical sciences, which course are you taking??:smile:

Hey, I'm Ellie I'm doing biomed too! Have you found out your accommodation? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending