The Student Room Group

What is your most vivid memory from your childhood?

For myself, I remember being in year 4 and I was doing my timestables with the rest of the class. We were asked what 6 x 6 was, to which nobody knew, and I remember looking at a sheet that was nearby that had the answer (36 if anyone was unaware :colone:) and telling the teacher the answer, which she was impressed with!

From that point onward, I always remembered what 6 x 6 was... completely random and obscure I know but it is strange why that stuck in my head :lol: Your memory doesn't have to be overly significant - just something you always remember :biggrin:
I remember seeing 9/11 being talked about on the news when I was 4
Reply 2
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I remember seeing 9/11 being talked about on the news when I was 4

Ah yeah that's a prominent one for me as well! Although I remember asking my parents to put cartoon network on because I didn't really understand what was going on :frown:
Reply 3
I remember nagging at my mum for weeks to buy me this walking and talking huge robot toy. I think I was about 4 at the time. She finally caved in and bought me it and my papa told me to wait in the living room while he set it up so it would be a surprise so when he told me look down the hallway and I saw it walking down and heard it's deep robotic voice, I screamed at the top of my lungs and his behind the couch :colondollar: :laugh: my mum took it back the next day and got me a Barbie instead :tongue:

I also vividly remember the first time I watched Albert Finney's Scrooge with my family. I think I was the same age as the last story and when the ghost of Christmas yet to come done this face scrooge_pic01.jpg, I screamed and jumped behind the couch :colondollar: every year we still watch it as a family and they all still look over at me as soon as that scene is about to come up lol

I do have plenty of memories that don't involve me jumping behind the couch xD
Original post by PugDevil
:frown:

I have a cracker for you.
So I used to live in Scotland for 4 years (@AndrewSCO needs 2hear this XD)I was 4 years old and I was armed with a bottle of soap.
I went out onto the driver and poured it all over the part where the car usually rests
Then I went back into the bathroom, placing the empty bottle there and I trapped my finger inbetween the door when shutting it
I remember crying a lot and getting told off about the soap on the drive

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by Spock's Socks
x

Oh crikey :lol: That is a bit of a creepy image :tongue: hahaha that's funny about the robot - kids are so funny! I feel like such a different person from when I was little (I suppose I was :redface:), but I must have been such an annoying little kid thinking back to it!

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
x

:rofl: I bet when they saw what they did their face resembled = :colonhash:

Cheese was a naughty ladasaurus back in the day then :colone:
Original post by PugDevil
Oh crikey :lol: That is a bit of a creepy image :tongue: hahaha that's funny about the robot - kids are so funny! I feel like such a different person from when I was little (I suppose I was :redface:), but I must have been such an annoying little kid thinking back to it!
:rofl: I bet when they saw what they did their face resembled = :colonhash:
Cheese was a naughty ladasaurus back in the day then :colone:

probably haha :lol:

Spoiler

Playing a LOT of piano :rofl: also badminton practices and math....guess the race :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest