The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University 16/17 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

I have met the conditions for a place at Chelmsford to study Primary Education Studies and would like to know when i will receive an email with information about next steps (how to register etc)?

Thank you!

(This is also posted elsewhere)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Hi,

Emails with joining and registration instructions started to go out yesterday and will continue for the next few days. Our enquiries team will be happy to check things for you if you call 01245 686868. We are open until 8pm today and from 8am to 5pm tomorrow.

Best wishes :smile:
NA
Original post by Official ARU Admissions Representative
Hi,

Emails with joining and registration instructions started to go out yesterday and will continue for the next few days. Our enquiries team will be happy to check things for you if you call 01245 686868. We are open until 8pm today and from 8am to 5pm tomorrow.

NA

Hi,

I'm still yet to receive my email for Education and childhood studies in Cambridge. I got my unconditional back in January so was wondering if this was perhaps a mistake.

Thank you :smile:
Hi,

I'm sure there isn't a problem and our enquiries team will be happy to check things for you if you call 01245 686868. We are open 8.30am-8pm this week, until Friday.

Best Wishes :smile:

TH
Reply 124
After registering how long till we can view our timetable? I really need it as I have to change my hours at work and my manager needs to know asap!
Original post by bagrowa
After registering how long till we can view our timetable? I really need it as I have to change my hours at work and my manager needs to know asap!

Hi Bagrowa

You'll find everything you need to know about your timetable here.

Natalie :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Hi Bagrowa

You'll find everything you need to know about your timetable here.

Hey thanks for the link. I cant seem to view an example timetable for Psychology? Ive followed the instructions but nothing is showing up :frown:
Original post by bagrowa
Hey thanks for the link. I cant seem to view an example timetable for Psychology? Ive followed the instructions but nothing is showing up :frown:

I'm really sorry about that bangrowa.

If you send an email to [email protected] and let them know you'd like a timetable example, they should be able to help.

My room at Brunswick House has become available as I am unable to fund my masters course. The room is en-suite in a 5 bed flat with shared kitchen and lounge. The rent is £177 a week but is paid in 3 instalments to coincide with student loan payments. Pleas message me for more details :smile:
Hi.. i got an offer for aru this sept 2016 but its been a week since i got accepted but i still havent got any emails about the next step such as the username and password for the registration. Im worried that someone else might get my spaces for the course.

Thanks,
Jornelyn
HI Jornelyn,

Don't worry, we won't take your offer away! I'm sure we can sort this out for you. Please can you call our enquiries team on 01245 686868 or email [email protected] and have your ARU or UCAS Id number ready. We'll be here until 8pm today and from 10am to 4pm throughout the bank holiday weekend.

NA
Hi

I have an interview at Anglia Ruskin this week for the part time Social Work degree and I am so nervous. Does anyone know if the written test and group exercise are difficult? Or have any advice on what sort of things to research to prepare for it.

Thanks
Hi, I was wondering how I could get a hoodie that other people seem to be getting in the post?
I tried asking elsewhere but I never got a reply
Original post by Animalist
Hi, I was wondering how I could get a hoodie that other people seem to be getting in the post?
I tried asking elsewhere but I never got a reply

Hi Animalist

Can you please send me a private message with your full name and student number?

I'll look into this for you.

Natalie
Hi,Is there anyone here going to the Chelmsford campus and living in the Peterborough/Stamford area?And anyone doing accounting and finance at Chelmsford I'm in 64 Ransomes way.
The welcome week starts on the 19th of September but I have things on my timetable for next week. Does anybody else?

And do we have to go to these things because I'm not moving down there until the 17th so I'm worrying a little.
Hi Awesome Tanya,

Please call our enquiries team on 01245 686868 or email [email protected] and we can check things out for you.

Best wishes,
NA :smile:
I'm doing an access to Nursing course this year because I never finished my A levels (I got my AS levels in Psychology, English and Health & Social Care but got put in hospital before I could complete Year 13). I'm wondering if I would be able to apply for Social Policy at ARU with an access to Nursing diploma? The subjects I'm studying are Psych, Sociology and Biology and of course I have the required 3 GCSEs, but not my maths GCSE - I'm retaking that this year. Is this okay, do I need maths as a GCSE or is it not specific? Sorry for the long question!
Hi Paperlily,

We can certainly consider an application from you for our Social Policy BA. You would need to ensure you pass the access course with a minimum of 15 level 3 credits at merit and have a minimum of 3 GCSE's at grade C or above which should include English. Please call our enquiries team on 01245 686868 or email [email protected] if you need any further clarification.

Best wishes, NA. :smile:
Okay thank you! Also wondering - if I apply for mental health nursing, is it okay if I have functional skills level 2 maths rather than GCSE? And do I need a lot of experience in health care?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending