The Student Room Group

Motivation

Hi everyone,

So I've been studying for a large proportion of my life now (or so it feels that way).

I'll be going into the final masters year of my degree soon.

I'm just wondering what people do to motivate themselves to work? I feel as if I have got to the point where it is very hard to do so! I'll just sit at my desk trying to do coursework/revision and it is just really really hard for me to do so and I get so easily distracted. I don't have the motivation I used to have and so I'm not sure how I can convince myself to work...

Any help/advice is welcome!

Thanks!
You're a masters degree student. That itself should motivate you, 1 in 10 people your meet in your life will have a masters degree, that means if you're in a room with 100 people you're going to be the in the unique 10 people with masters degree.

Its a huge achievement! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Superchemgirl
Hi everyone,

So I've been studying for a large proportion of my life now (or so it feels that way).

I'll be going into the final masters year of my degree soon.

I'm just wondering what people do to motivate themselves to work? I feel as if I have got to the point where it is very hard to do so! I'll just sit at my desk trying to do coursework/revision and it is just really really hard for me to do so and I get so easily distracted. I don't have the motivation I used to have and so I'm not sure how I can convince myself to work...

Any help/advice is welcome!

Thanks!

Picture your life with your degree, then picture it without. That alone terrifies me enough to get my arse into the library.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending